PDA

View Full Version : Redtailnut UK

redtailnut
09-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi to all

Just joined the group found it when I was checking on friends who went through IKE so might stick around for awhile if thats ok with you Guys & Gals

Practising Falconer since 1992 when I obtained my FRTH two years old with some damage to her leg due to bad housing six months of vet advice and care by myself, wife and new falconer friends meant she killed a cock pheasant on her first trip out after the leg came good amennn

if I wasn't hooked before,
that day confirmed my and my wife's addiction to falconry and all things Birds of Prey
Jackie "she who must be obeyed" started with a male HH a fine hunting bird and good all rounder who helped us make more friends attending country shows as we helped to educate joe public as we faced being banned along with the fox hunting fraternity.
currently flying a cast of HH the female Koa joined us in 2001 when I met Rhade (spelling ?) Hal websters grandson who was hawking in the UK but returning to the US I met Hal at the 2000 Nafa meet in Amarillo having joined in 1999 he suggested I might be a good bet for Rhade to leave the FHH with when he went home something i have been thankfull for ever since Returned to NAFA in 2002 in Nebraska again in 2006 and will be at the 2008 meeting in Amarillo hoping to meet up with friends old and new.

i'll stop before i write a novel but hope to post if i can add to the forum.

Mike

everetkhorton
09-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Mike
(welc) Have fun and post often.

MadAustringer
09-29-2008, 03:16 AM
beeerwelcome!!

redtailnut
09-29-2008, 10:45 AM
thanks for the welcome

FredFogg
09-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Welcome to NAFEX Mike! There is a thread on here of folks posting their pictures so when we all go to the NAFA meet in Amarillo, we will have an idea of what folks look like so we will recognize them. Go post your picture on there for us. Also, we love to see pictures of your birds and any hunting shots you have. Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in Amarillo!

ukroper
10-21-2008, 04:33 PM
(welc)
Is that Mike c from whc????:D

redtailnut
10-22-2008, 03:03 PM
(welc)
Is that Mike c from whc????:D

No Gaz
Used to be a WHC member when the cotswold group was formed last saw you in Kearney..

Mike H

Thanks for the welcome see you in Amarillo..