PDA

View Full Version : Florida Hawking

markyr
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi... Just to let you know i am an English Shortwinger coming over to the States on holiday next year April 09.
I am Looking for american falconers/austringers that i could possibly meet up with and talk hawks,or even if people are still flying possibly join them hawking.
I have been in touch with a very helpful eric edwards who i intend to meet,i just wondered if there was anyone else in the davenport/kissimee area that i could get in touch with.
Please get in touch....Thanks Mark:D:D:D

Chris L.
10-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Mark,
Glad to have you on NAFEX. I hope you can get with some guys while you are over here. Hope you have a great time

Again welcome to NAFEX

wesleyc6
10-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi... Just to let you know i am an English Shortwinger coming over to the States on holiday next year April 09.
I am Looking for american falconers/austringers that i could possibly meet up with and talk hawks,or even if people are still flying possibly join them hawking.
I have been in touch with a very helpful eric edwards who i intend to meet,i just wondered if there was anyone else in the davenport/kissimee area that i could get in touch with.
Please get in touch....Thanks Mark:D:D:D

Hard to go wrong with Eric. Very capable and knowledgeable falconer.

crazyfalconer
11-19-2008, 09:30 AM
you may want to make contact with the Florida Hawking Fraternity I F_H_F@yahoo.com for other contacts in the area...