PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Rome, GA

Richard Eberhart
10-30-2008, 07:22 AM
I would like to introduce myself, My name is Richard Eberhart from Rome, GA. I am a genral class falconer who just found this site. I wish i had this two years ago. I am now looking for a female RT with no luck. Only Haggards for 30miles and unable to get a good drop on a passage bird. I like to talk to anyone who knows where some passage birds are, or I might be in the market for a Harris.(welc)

kenbro77
10-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the forum. There are a few guys here that can hook you up with a Harris, my sponsor is trying to sale one as well. Good luck looking for that Red Tail.

kimmerar
10-30-2008, 08:06 AM
(welc) Richard. Good luck on trapping. Sounds like Murphy is in the area.:D Jimmy on here has some fine Harris Hawks that I highly recommend.

preacher
10-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Welcome. I hope you find the RT that you are looking for or the HH. What have you flown in the past and on what game?

Richard Eberhart
10-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Well I have flown a fine RT that turned out to be a good bird chaser. He was able to fly down several Blue Jays and many pen raised Quail. Yet he was still able to take 2 rabbits and 6 Gray squirrels. I also flew a Kestral this summer who decided to return to wild on a afternoon hunt for sparrows.

everetkhorton
10-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Richard:
(welc) Welcome to the site. I see you use your name as a user name. Like some have said we have some real good HH breeds on this site. Good luck trapping a new Rt.

Jimmy
10-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Welcome, Richard, from another GA. falconer.......