PDA

View Full Version : hi all

gengis
11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
hello everyone from little old england.im bill.and im a longwinger flying my home produced hybrid falcons.always wanted to come and hawk in the usa.may get my chance soon as my son is dating one of your fine american gals.clapp

hcf
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM
hi ,
so where abouts in blighty are you then?
andy

everetkhorton
11-11-2008, 08:34 PM
(welc) Bill. Hope you make it over soon! We sign our post with our first name.

Ken S.
11-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Welcome aboard. :) I'm looking forward to some pics of your falcons.

GregMik
11-11-2008, 09:50 PM
hello everyone from little old england.im bill.and im a longwinger flying my home produced hybrid falcons.always wanted to come and hawk in the usa.may get my chance soon as my son is dating one of your fine american gals.clapp

Hi Bill! Are you planning on going to the NAFA meet? If you are get ahold of me or Noel(iamtheweasel). We are the Foreign Liason for the meet!

Greg

gengis
11-12-2008, 11:13 AM
hi guys many thanks for the warm welcome.afraid i wont be over till 2009 winter.but im sure looking forward to seeing some classic usa falconry.as i fly mainly hyro-falcons gyr x sakers your warm sunny states suits them perfectly,not to vsay they perform pretty well in cold weather but seem to not like the damp.ill post some pics real soon.im currently flying a home bred female gyr x saker flying weight 2lb 10oz.ive trained her to be a multi task falcon she takes feather and fur.in the last 20 years or so ive found these hybrids to vbe very versatile and i love them to bits,plus there fully fertile and you can soon be self sustaining in your love of the game.i also like gyr x peregrines and the females are super falcons.all the best bill

outhawkn
11-12-2008, 11:30 AM
(welc)(welc) with a name like yours you cant be all bad.........toungeout

gengis
11-14-2008, 05:05 PM
cant get into the chat room entered my user and password name still no luck.regards bill

Zarafia
11-14-2008, 05:22 PM
cant get into the chat room entered my user and password name still no luck.regards bill

I believe you have to be a NAFEX supporting member to use the chatroom.
Its no big deal, Chris just wants to be sure that the folks who use the chatroom have a personal stake in the forum and therefore wont abuse the privlidge.
From what I understand there is no minimum donation requirement, no regular dues.
I still havent gotten around to sending Chris a little. I will. I love having this forum chat or no chat.

gengis
11-14-2008, 05:37 PM
cheers for that info what birds do you fly longwinger or short and broadwings.would like to have a harlans hawk.dont know if theres any in uk.do any of the usa guys export to uk?.regards bill

Chris L.
11-15-2008, 09:06 AM
I believe you have to be a NAFEX supporting member to use the chatroom.
Its no big deal, Chris just wants to be sure that the folks who use the chatroom have a personal stake in the forum and therefore wont abuse the privlidge.
From what I understand there is no minimum donation requirement, no regular dues.
I still havent gotten around to sending Chris a little. I will. I love having this forum chat or no chat.

Meridith,
thank you for the great post. I couldn't have summed it up any better. Thank you for the kind words.

Bill let me know if you have any questions