PDA

View Full Version : Official NAFEX.net T-shirts are Available.

Chris L.
11-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Well the Official NAFEX.net T-shirt finally made it to print after many attemps and ideas. Ben Gibson helped the shirts come to life.

The t-shirts have the official NAFEX.net logo on the front and back. There is also a quote from Leonardo da Vinci on the back under the logo.

I read this quote after attending a da Vinci exhibit at a museum and really feel the quote represents the very spirit that is in all of us as falconers. Da Vinci never accomplished flight, but he always knew he wanted it and always dreamed of it. Many of his "flying machines" came from raptor observations.

here it is:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

I know my eyes are always turned skyward!!!

You can get your t-shirts here by clicking '"NAFEX Gear" in the upper Nav bar or by Clicking here (http://www.nafex.net/cartplog.php)

Please me know how you all like them. I am very pleased with them.. Thank you again Ben!!!

h-bob
11-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi Chris,

Was going to order a T shirt but could not find any information about shipping cost. I'm a bit gun shy about this as I have made purchases before and the shipping killed me. Is there a way to determine shipping costs before ordering?

Thanks

Chris L.
11-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Henry,
Shipping is included in the price. I hope this helps

let me know

thanks for ordering one

kimmerar
11-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Those look great Chris - I will be getting one too. What happened to the white one with the rt and squirrel on the back? Are they still available?

Great job - I love the quote

Chris L.
11-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Those look great Chris - I will be getting one too. What happened to the white one with the rt and squirrel on the back? Are they still available?

Great job - I love the quote

Hey Kim,
Thank you!

Yeah, that was one of the first ones done and I didnt keep the design. It was from one of those online shirt printing places, I can do a run of them again. I have ordered a batch of the ones above so I can control the shipping and stock of them. So I will keep these on hand. it is so much easier than going through a third party company.

How did you like the decals?

keithtsoar
11-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Chris......Great looking shirts I like the quote also.......put me down for two XXL if you have them........give me a call tonight. lets get some flying done this weekend!!!!!

Chris L.
11-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Chris......Great looking shirts I like the quote also.......put me down for two XXL if you have them........give me a call tonight. lets get some flying done this weekend!!!!!

Keith done my friend they are yours!

May be Going to do some car hawking in the Am.. did some night hawking last night and about lost miggs.. thank god for telem. Always fun tracking a bird at night in down town columbia crazyy.. you get lots of bounce to say the least!!!

kimmerar
11-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey Kim,
Thank you!

Yeah, that was one of the first ones done and I didnt keep the design. It was from one of those online shirt printing places, I can do a run of them again. I have ordered a batch of the ones above so I can control the shipping and stock of them. So I will keep these on hand. it is so much easier than going through a third party company.

How did you like the decals?

The decals are great. Very high quality. Nice job Kenn. You will sell those at NAFA too - I'm sure.

I would recommend a few of that other run of shirts. That is/was a cool shirt. I ruined mine the first time I wore it standing around a bon fire. I got holes burned in minecrazyyfrus. But my husband still has his and he get's comments on it. I didn't really like ordering from that place but you have to do what you have to do.

What about the calenders - did you work on those??

keithtsoar
11-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Chris if you want to practice tracking bouncing telem signals I will go out and hide your transmiter from you......you dont have to risk loosing your bird toungeout

everetkhorton
11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Chris:
Are you going to have them at the NAFA meet? I see on the order form you just go to a size XL you may want to look at a few 2XL. JMO Look great.

Chris L.
11-15-2008, 08:57 AM
The decals are great. Very high quality. Nice job Kenn. You will sell those at NAFA too - I'm sure.

I would recommend a few of that other run of shirts. That is/was a cool shirt. I ruined mine the first time I wore it standing around a bon fire. I got holes burned in minecrazyyfrus. But my husband still has his and he get's comments on it. I didn't really like ordering from that place but you have to do what you have to do.

What about the calenders - did you work on those??

Glad you liked the Declas. I have been getting great responses on them.. thanks again Ken.

I will have to forward that shot of the squirrel to Ben and see what he can do. You sound like me with white t-shirts. If there is anything around me it will besure to get on my white t-shirt. frus

I am going to wait to order it until I sell some of the stock I have and some of the decals.

Chris:
Are you going to have them at the NAFA meet? I see on the order form you just go to a size XL you may want to look at a few 2XL. JMO Look great.

Ev,
had 2 XXl's and sold them already frus. Don't think I am going to bring any at the NAFA unless some pre order before I go. I could bring them to the dinner. With the airline restrictions and such it is a pain to bring them along.. more weight.

let me know

Chris L.
11-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Chris if you want to practice tracking bouncing telem signals I will go out and hide your transmiter from you......you dont have to risk loosing your bird toungeout

Yeah I will be sure to remember that. frus

wesleyc6
11-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Glad you liked the Declas. I have been getting great responses on them.. thanks again Ken.

I will have to forward that shot of the squirrel to Ben and see what he can do. You sound like me with white t-shirts. If there is anything around me it will besure to get on my white t-shirt. frus

I am going to wait to order it until I sell some of the stock I have and some of the decals.

Ev,
had 2 XXl's and sold them already frus. Don't think I am going to bring any at the NAFA unless some pre order before I go. I could bring them to the dinner. With the airline restrictions and such it is a pain to bring them along.. more weight.

let me know

Chris,
If it helps, you can ship any of that merchandise to me and I will carry it to the dinner Monday.

Chris L.
11-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Chris,
If it helps, you can ship any of that merchandise to me and I will carry it to the dinner Monday.

Wes,
I really appreciate that. I will give you a call later on today

Ross.Spafford
11-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Any chance of getting an XXL?

Chris L.
11-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Any chance of getting an XXL?

Ross, I will order some more XXL as a couple of others have shown an interest in them.

I will PM you when they come in. It will be after NAFA though

Ross.Spafford
11-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Sounds good. I'll probably order 2.

paganlove22
11-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Got my shirt and decals in the mail today. I really like the shirt and the stickers are even better. ;)

Chris L.
11-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Got my shirt and decals in the mail today. I really like the shirt and the stickers are even better. ;)

Jen,
glad you got everything and for posting it here. I like to know what you guys think of the stuff..

Thank you for ordering it all...

Bryant Tarr
11-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Got mine (shirt and decals) today and I love them! I can finally replace all the wimpy girly stickers on my wife's car with hawk stuff ;)

Chris L.
11-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Got mine (shirt and decals) today and I love them! I can finally replace all the wimpy girly stickers on my wife's car with hawk stuff ;)

clapp thanks Bryant!!!

Chris L.
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Ok I got some more XXL's in today.. Who ever wanted one I think i have plenty..

please place your order for t-shirt by tomorrow as I wont be able to ship them until i get back from NAFA

thank you to all have bought them. I am getting great feed back from everyone who has received them

GregMik
11-20-2008, 11:41 PM
Do you want space on a table? I have two tables and I will let you use some space at NAFA!

Greg

Chris L.
11-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Do you want space on a table? I have two tables and I will let you use some space at NAFA!

Greg

Greg,

Man, I really appreciate you offering that to me. What will you be selling? I will stop by your table for sure!!

I am going to leave the shirts at the house this time. With the airline restrictions and my poor planning, I just dont have the room. I will for sure next year.. I will pick your brain about some stuff when I meet you in Amarillo..

Again thank you for the offer, that was very generous of you and i appreciate it

GregMik
11-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Greg,

Man, I really appreciate you offering that to me. What will you be selling? I will stop by your table for sure!!

I am going to leave the shirts at the house this time. With the airline restrictions and my poor planning, I just dont have the room. I will for sure next year.. I will pick your brain about some stuff when I meet you in Amarillo..

Again thank you for the offer, that was very generous of you and i appreciate it

It really was nothing bud. A table does not cost anything. I am selling Salman from Pakistan stuff. Plus our photos.

If you find some space bring some stuff to put there!!

Do you really want a list of stuff from Salman?

Greg

Chris L.
11-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I may take you up on it, I will see aobut cramming a couple of shirts in there. Thank you again for offering.

What is salman? ( i may just be having a blond moment?@?!?!?)

GregMik
11-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I may take you up on it, I will see aobut cramming a couple of shirts in there. Thank you again for offering.

What is salman? ( i may just be having a blond moment?@?!?!?)

Salman is a mate from Pakistan. He is well known among falconers that are online.

I will have to get him on here.

Bring what you can and you are welcome to hawk your stuff....:D

Greg

Chris L.
11-21-2008, 12:04 AM
you are welcome to hawk your stuff....:D

Greg

:D.. I like it

GregMik
11-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Here is the packing list....

1. Hoods 40
2. Engraved bells 68
3. Silver plated bells 80
4. Leather Gloves 4
5. Fishing nets 4
6. Nylon laces (small) 20
7. Nylon laces (medium) 20
8. Cotton laces (large) 2
9. Stainless swivels (assorted sizes) 100

Greg

FredFogg
11-21-2008, 01:22 AM
Greg,

Chris, you should mail some shirts out there, then you wouldn't have to haul them out on the plane.

EricADugan
11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Got my shirt last week. Looks great and fits well. I will be ordering more for friends and family who are into falconry as well. Thanks Chris.
Eric

Chris L.
11-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Got my shirt last week. Looks great and fits well. I will be ordering more for friends and family who are into falconry as well. Thanks Chris.
Eric

Eric,
just sent you and email.. I am glad you like the t-shirts. I think they turned out great..

thank you for your post

have a great Christmas

Tom Scheib
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Chris,

Love the shirt, it got here quickly.

As soon as I get back from the Bronx zoo with some reindeer I'll order some more and a few decals.

Keep up the good work, there a lot of folks out here that appreciate what you are doing.

Best wishes

Chris L.
11-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Tom, thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy you're enjoying the t-shirts. Thank you for your order. Let me know when you need some more...

You've piqued my interest... How and where do you get reindeer? Is there something we don't know about you? Are you fat and wear a red suit?

FredFogg
11-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Chris, will you ever have any long sleave shirts? I don't wear short sleave shirts much when hunting and I like to wear falconry shirts when I hunt, so would love to have a couple long sleave ones.

Chris L.
11-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Chris, will you ever have any long sleave shirts? I don't wear short sleave shirts much when hunting and I like to wear falconry shirts when I hunt, so would love to have a couple long sleave ones.

Fred, great point. The next run I do I will get some long sleeves done. I, too, like to wear falconry shirts when I hunt. rtsqrl

Great to see you at NAFA. Hope you guys had a safe trip back.

kenbro77
12-01-2008, 11:08 AM
i too am interested in long sleeve, or even better a hoodie.

Tom Scheib
12-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Chris,

Not fat, no red suit, but haven't shaved since 30 June 1983, the day I retired with 23 years from the Marines. Have a good day.

sharptail
12-02-2008, 01:05 AM
What, no pictures? How do you expect to sell them?

keithtsoar
12-02-2008, 01:13 AM
just click on "NAFEX gear" pics of the decals and the shirt

Chris L.
12-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Chris,

Not fat, no red suit, but haven't shaved since 30 June 1983, the day I retired with 23 years from the Marines. Have a good day.

clappbeeer

sharptail
12-02-2008, 02:31 PM
just click on "NAFEX gear" pics of the decals and the shirt

Ok, thanks.

h-bob
12-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Got my T shirt, a bit delayed due to Canada Post beating up the package. Shirt did not get damaged.

Shirt looks great, can't wait to put it on soon.