PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meet in Alexandria,MN

Roper
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Just to let you guys know, there is a mini meet this weekend in Alexandria, MN if you guys all want to come over.. I mean how could you not, look at the company you will have around you.....

GregMik
12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Just to let you guys know, there is a mini meet this weekend in Alexandria, MN if you guys all want to come over.. I mean how could you not, look at the company you will have around you.....

Are you coming up Dave?

Greg

Roper
12-11-2008, 11:30 AM
G
I have culinary responsibilities for the charges I have at my foundations. It is of the utmost importance that these directives be met before I can allow myself the luxuries of running off country wide and providing myself with the irreverant action of chasing wildlife afoot. My intention is of course to find someone in my sted to meet the requirements . In the event that this venture does not forseed I will be unable to attend until perhaps a later time frame.

In other words

My cows and horses need hay.. If I can get someone to buy hay for me at the sale this weekend I can go.lol

GregMik
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
After all that I thought Robin told you to take her out to dinner....;):D

Greg

Roper
12-11-2008, 11:13 PM
hah fooled ya didnt I
however even after I read it back to myself I was confused also.

Unfortunately Huston we have a problem,,
one of the guys that live at the hugo property got kicked in the face by one of the horses Pj had to take him to the hospital..

We all met in Wyoming at the Hospital ,, he has a broken jaw (two places) and at least a severely hurt shoulder
Pj and Tina area Headed to Las Vegas to watch the National Finals Rodeo this weekend .. In turn there is no one down there to do chores.. we are going to have to see whats what..

i also talked to John A , he spent all day up in Alex and said he never got a slip
he said the pheasants are spread out all over the place and there is little if any snow ,,, does not sound like a good spot to be hawking and have you checked the weather.. sounds like wind and snow by sat afternoon.
I know Tina and Tash are headed to Fargo to hawk jacks but the weather might be rough with the winds and stuff.
gotta see how things go.. who else is going I bet not a lot ..
maybe we should talk to grant and change locations .. Like owatana or something.
whatta ya think.

GregMik
12-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I think it is too late to change locations....It is what it is.

If you ever need someone to do choirs, let me know.

Greg

Roper
12-12-2008, 02:52 AM
greg
really appreciate the offer, on the chores and I am sure I will take you up on it .
it always good to have a back up..
your a good man Charlie Brown..

I am sure tomarrow is going to be busy, they took the boy from the Wyoming hospital and sent him to the the U of M hospital bacause they didnt have a cosmo surgen there... they will operate on him in the morning and set his jaw...
It is to bad this guy is a really good kid and kind of a softy.. I am sure we will have to help him along more
The horse kicked him hard enough he didnt remember what happened or how he got to the hospital..
pj called me and I called the Hospital so they were prepared for when he got there..
give him a couple of days and I think he will be better. hope so..

Roper
12-26-2008, 10:24 AM
people showed up, went hawking, gathered and ate dinner at a falconers house, spend the night , ate breakfast, drove home in a blizzard and all have recovered from either the flue or the some bad food. all is well.
had a good time.