PDA

View Full Version : How to post an xray from a disk???

Hawkingcolorado
01-15-2009, 01:04 PM
I got a disc with the xrays of my Gos with the broken sternum...I can say they're cool now because he's healed up. Anyway I didn't find a way to post the images yet. They're pretty interesting to look at. Anybody know how to do this??-Thanks,Tim

Iamtheweasel
01-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Easiest way to do it would be to upload the files to a Photobucket account and post to the forum from there. What format are the pictures in? If they are Jpeg, it should be easy to do.

GregMik
01-15-2009, 01:08 PM
I got a disc with the xrays of my Gos with the broken sternum...I can say they're cool now because he's healed up. Anyway I didn't find a way to post the images yet. They're pretty interesting to look at. Anybody know how to do this??-Thanks,Tim

Tim,

If you want to e-mail them to me I will process them and make them postable. I am sure they are just too large of images.

Greg

Hawkingcolorado
01-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Easiest way to do it would be to upload the files to a Photobucket account and post to the forum from there. What format are the pictures in? If they are Jpeg, it should be easy to do.

They're in some weird software format, hard to explain. I'll give it a whirl when I get home.....