PDA

View Full Version : hello

goshawks00
12-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi all,
Just got here and am looking forward to talking to old friends and meeting new ones. It's great to see that there is already a foundation of International falconers here and look forawrd to hearing how falconry is in your country.
Barry :!:

ps Ev is there a spell check here? <G>

wesleyc6
12-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Welcome Barry. Hope you enjoy it here and will share often.

`Chris L.
12-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi all,
Just got here and am looking forward to talking to old friends and meeting new ones. It's great to see that there is already a foundation of International falconers here and look forawrd to hearing how falconry is in your country.

Barry,
welcome to the board. My spelling is pretty bad to so I think we may need to get a spell check on here :idea: .

I to am happy we have some UK falconers here. I hope others join as well. I feel the more diverse the better.

Glad you made it on over. As wes said we look forward to your posts. I hope you hawking season is going well.

please stop by often

Chris

everetkhorton
12-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

Barry: I do not know but as you know I could use one! :D