PDA

View Full Version : forum updated: 2/7/09 to 3.8.1

Chris L.
02-04-2009, 07:45 PM
There is a new updated version of the software out and I will be updating NAFEX during this week and weekend. If the site is down it will come back shortly, just wanting everyone to know that everything is ok if the site is down

thank you for your patience

Chris

Ken S.
02-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey Chris... let me know if you need any help on the upgrade. I just upgraded our small caliber forum on saubier.com to ver.3.8.1 and it went pretty smooth. Only had one snag, a memory issue, and there's a real quick fix for that. I think the whole process only took me 15 or 20 minutes to do.

Chris L.
02-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey Chris... let me know if you need any help on the upgrade. I just upgraded our small caliber forum on saubier.com to ver.3.8.1 and it went pretty smooth. Only had one snag, a memory issue, and there's a real quick fix for that. I think the whole process only took me 15 or 20 minutes to do.

hey Ken,
I really appreciate the offer. Thank you! It went pretty smooth. I have some custom stuff on here so i had to do a little more tweaking. We will see how it works. Looks good on my end so far.

I just updated the forum to the latest version. Have a look around for me if you dont mind and see if you see any errors.

This goes for everyone, please contact me if something is not working and I will get right on it.

Let me know

thanks

Chris L.

Chris L.
02-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Well i see one problem the adverts are not up.. Working on them now!

Zarafia
02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I know this is really nit-picking, but on the Eagle section it describes it as "EAGLES: Questions about owls."
Otherwise its looking good.
Thank you

Chris L.
02-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I know this is really nit-picking, but on the Eagle section it describes it as "EAGLES: Questions about owls."
Otherwise its looking good.
Thank you

frus people have told me about that I and keep forgetting to fix it. Thank you for the reminder. I fixed it.

if you see any other things like that let me know

thanks again