PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Gamehawker Uk

Gamehawker UK
02-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi I am Carl Cheshire from Shropshire UK I run a company called Gamehawker producing some of the finest Hawk Transportation Boxes available. I have just finished my season with Ellie my peregrine falcon and getting ready for the pointer and setter trails in Scotland in march. Please take a look at my website www.gamehawker.net (http://www.gamehawker.net)

Regards

Carl Cheshire

FredFogg
02-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey Carl, (welc) to NAFEX! I have seen your Hawk Boxes aka Giant Hoods and they are very nice. I think I inquired once about how much they would be to ship to me here to the U.S. and it was too expensive for my taste. If you can find someone to import them in and sell for you, I would love to have a double box. Enjoy this forum, bunch of really nice folks here.

everetkhorton
02-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Carl:
Looks like a real nice line of products. The look first rate.

Gamehawker UK
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey Carl, (welc) to NAFEX! I have seen your Hawk Boxes aka Giant Hoods and they are very nice. I think I inquired once about how much they would be to ship to me here to the U.S. and it was too expensive for my taste. If you can find someone to import them in and sell for you, I would love to have a double box. Enjoy this forum, bunch of really nice folks here.

Hi Thanks for the welcome and i am trying to work on a stockist in the States.

Regards Carl

hcf
02-09-2009, 03:09 PM
hi carl and (welc)
andy

sharptail
02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Welcome Carl!!