PDA

View Full Version : Trashing Photos

wyodjm
04-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Can we dump photos that we have posted on here? Or are they one here for good once we post them?

Dirthawking
04-14-2009, 11:15 PM
confusedd

You will have to check with Chris L. or one of the mods....

Dirthawking
04-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Gave this some thought....

Since they are loaded on Photobucket, you should be able to delete them from Photobucket. They will show as removed in the thread. Or at least they would in therory....

frootdog
04-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Gave this some thought....

Since they are loaded on Photobucket, you should be able to delete them from Photobucket. They will show as removed in the thread. Or at least they would in therory....

This should be correct, once removed from the third party server they will no longer appear on here.

cnoel08
04-14-2009, 11:42 PM
yea that is correct about the photobucket

wyodjm
04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
This should be correct, once removed from the third party server they will no longer appear on here.

Thanks. It worked. It just took longer than I expected. I dumped the photbucket photo, and it took a while to dump it on here.

Thanks again.

Dirthawking
04-14-2009, 11:47 PM
One thing to remember though. If you dump photos in a thread and people comment on those photos before you dump them. Then the thread and or comments will not make sense to those reading them later. Just a thought....

wyodjm
04-14-2009, 11:51 PM
One thing to remember though. If you dump photos in a thread and people comment on those photos before you dump them. Then the thread and or comments will not make sense to those reading them later. Just a thought....

Yes, good point. I dumped some of my photos of the passage goshawk I had last year. I might have messed up some peoples' comments. I'll go back and look. Still navigating around here a bit.