PDA

View Full Version : Late Intro

Rampager98
05-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi

Im Steven Sanders and Im a General Class falconer from SE Alabama and I currently fly a Female Ferruginous and a 3-4Xintermewed Male Redtail. Again Hello to all!!!!

Falcon Boy
05-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Nice to see you made it Steve [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

wesleyc6
05-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Steven,

Glad to have you on here. Many would love to hear about the Ferrug! Not many guys flyin' em.

Jimmy
05-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Good to see you here, Steve.

`Chris L.
05-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi

Im Steven Sanders and Im a General Class falconer from SE Alabama and I currently fly a Female Ferruginous and a 3-4Xintermewed Male Redtail. Again Hello to all!!!!

Steve, great to have you here.. thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you decide to post more ofen. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask

Lee Slikkers
05-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Welcome Steve, you will enjoy this forum...the folks here are wonderful and very helpful. I look forward to reading more about your Frug experiences as from the sounds of it yours is breaking all the rules regarding where they can be flown...that is just the type of stuff I love to hear (have always want to dabble with a Frug but was told MI was far too tree infested to even be considered possible)

Rampager98
06-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I'll deffinatly keep you posted about the Ferruginous. Right now she enjoying a few months off before we start the real fun and get down to the business of busting game. So far she is showing tremendous promise.