PDA

View Full Version : Time available

AxelFortWorth
04-24-2009, 09:42 AM
My name is Axel. I am located in Fort Worth, Texas. About one month ago, I got started in the field of falconry. I can't stop thinking, reading and talking about it. I joined the Texas Hawking Association. Through the THA I met my first falconer, Krys Langvin. He has been a great source of information.

I have to go on a business trip tomorrow for 2 weeks. I am coaching at a computer forensic seminar in Orlando. The weekend (5-2, 5-3) I have available to do what I want. I realize this is probably way to short of a notice, but I thought it can't hurt to try this.

Is there any falconer in the Orlando area that might feel like letting me stop by to check out his/her set up (mews, weathering area, birds, etc.)?

In return, I can offer any kind of help you feel I am qualified to do, starting with cleaning, helping u build something, ....

My mobile phone number is: (817) 304-6566

Axel

FredFogg
04-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey, if you can swing through NC, I have 4 weathering and 1 mew that you can clean for me! LOL

Welcome to NAFEX and the wonderful world of falconry!

A word of advice, watch out for that guy Krys, he will get you in trouble! toungeout :D

AxelFortWorth
04-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Fred,

If I wasn't flying AA, I do it....Actually I think Krys has to watch me not getting him in trouble. My German blood gives me that build in excuse to have a beer or two, you know what I mean...http://www.nafex.net//images/icons/icon10.gif

borderhawk
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL! You'll fit into that Ft Worth group perfectly then....

frootdog
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Did someone say beer? Fred no worries Axel is a cop so I have to be on my best behavior. Don't taze me bro!:D

Welcome to the mad house Axel. (welc)

By the way I have not seen any beer yet. Axel you better start sucking up better if you want me to sponsor you. Unlike (most) cops I accept bribes in the form of cash or beer.;)

AxelFortWorth
04-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Alright....that is the way I like it, ---up front......I can handle that....

Master, you just let me know which one is your favorite beer...and I will provide and provide and give until it hurts....sure hope your favorite beer is not one of those watered down excuses for a beer...When I go back to germany next year....I might even smuggle in a true beer just for my hero.

Eagle Owl
04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome to NAFEX, Axel! (welc)

frootdog
04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
just let me know which one is your favorite beer...and I will provide and provide ....sure hope your favorite beer is not one of those watered down excuses for a beer

I can't stand that Yankee piss they call beer, IE Miller Light, Bud, Coors. Give me a Shiner Bock or Turbo Dog and I'm a happy guy. Ugly Pug and Shiner Black will work too.

Heatherg
04-24-2009, 04:42 PM
wow......where can I get a would-be apprentice like that????:D Welcome Axel....don't let Krys take advantage of you.....oops that doesn't sound righttoungeouttoungeout....anyhow good luck. you'll learn lots from the crew!!

frootdog
04-24-2009, 04:45 PM
....don't let Krys take advantage of you.....

That aint my bag baby! Seriously though he said it would not hurt hurt that bad...........:D

Heatherg
04-24-2009, 04:49 PM
heheheheh:eek:

Dirthawking
04-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Alright....that is the way I like it, ---up front......I can handle that....

...and I will provide and provide and give until it hurts.....

Krys....this is actually what he said....
:eek:

AxelFortWorth
04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
This is getting better and better. I am really looking forward to the annual summer camp. The way I see it...its all meant to be....All my life I have been waiting for that great knowledgeable leader/master....I feel like I found him...I am at your service master,,,,,sincerely your ever so humble and patient Axel.....aka....grasshopper
http://www.nafex.net//images/icons/icon7.gif

Heatherg
04-24-2009, 05:24 PM
This is gonna be BAD!!!! Be kind Krys!!! maybe you'll still talk to all of us lowley little falconeers out here on the forum....now that you are the master guru falconeertoungeout

Heatherg
04-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh Yeah.......Not to be a pain.....but can you sign your posts...one of only a few rules here....
Thanks and again GOOD LUCK! with Krys especially:D

Dirthawking
04-24-2009, 05:31 PM
That's Krys...

The "Love Guru"!

toungeout

And NO, for the last time.... I did not touch the drum set!

FredFogg
04-24-2009, 05:33 PM
This is getting better and better. I am really looking forward to the annual summer camp. The way I see it...its all meant to be....All my life I have been waiting for that great knowledgeable leader/master....I feel like I found him...I am at your service master,,,,,sincerely your ever so humble and patient Axel.....aka....grasshopper
http://www.nafex.net//images/icons/icon7.gif

Axel, don't kiss his ass too much, he may end up liking it! :eek::D

Oh yeah, you should be glad you aren't my apprentice, I like single malt scotch and really aged bourbon, a little more expensive than that bloating beer stuff! LOL toungeout

AxelFortWorth
04-24-2009, 06:25 PM
I am sorry, but what does that mean "sign my post"?

Fred not to worry, just as Krys said, I am a public servant...I am here to serve...nothing gives me greater joy than making everybody happy......until I get my first bird...hahahahhah....not really I am actually most happy when I make other people happy....that is what I keep telling my sons too....there no bigger pleasure than serving...

Dirthawking
04-24-2009, 06:40 PM

Axel, go to user CP. Look for the signature part. Insert your info. Your name will come up automatically every time you post.

frootdog
04-24-2009, 09:16 PM

Yeah I forgot to tell you bout that. There are 2 or 3 rules on here depending on how you look at it. First is to sign you post. As Mario said go to your user cp (where you put in your personal info) and choose signature and just put in your first name that way it shows at the bottom of the post like all ours do. Second ans third No religion talk and no (non falconry related) politics.

frootdog
04-24-2009, 09:18 PM
And NO, for the last time.... I did not touch the drum set!

I'm over the drum set now but I DO want to build bunk beds so we have more room for activities. Do you want to go do karate in the garage? I so want to post pics but I would get reprimanded I'm sure.

Dirthawking
04-24-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm over the drum set now but I DO want to build bunk beds so we have more room for activities. Do you want to go do karate in the garage? I so want to post pics but I would get reprimanded I'm sure.

ummm....depends.....

what do you mean you want to "go do karate in the garage"?
Especially if it involves pictures!
photoo confusedd