PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Jhawk
12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Georgia falconer, Baptist Pastor, Hunt a Red-Tail, raise a few Treeing Feist pups. Hope to learn something from you folks looks like a great site.
How are you Wes.
Joey

`Chris L.
12-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Georgia falconer, Baptist Pastor, Hunt a Red-Tail, raise a few Treeing Feist pups. Hope to learn something from you folks looks like a great site.
How are you Wes.
Joey

Joey,
Great to have you.. I see we have another pastor in Ga.. Do you know Wes?

How are the fiest doing. I thought about a fiest over the russel we have.. Do you raise started dogs or just sell the pups out right

PLease post your ideas and tips in the hunting dog section. We need more dog breeders to help post hunting tips for sure

welcome and I hope you enjoy the site

chris

Jhawk
12-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Chris,
I do know Wes. He went hawking with me his first time several years ago and he was hooked.
I raise several litters of feist pups each year, I just enjoy it a lot. I do sell the pups. I think it best to start a pup with the hawk early on. They are a great asset to the team.
Jhawk

`Chris L.
12-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Chris,
I do know Wes. He went hawking with me his first time several years ago and he was hooked.
I raise several litters of feist pups each year, I just enjoy it a lot. I do sell the pups. I think it best to start a pup with the hawk early on. They are a great asset to the team.
Jhawk

I saw your post in the classifieds. Great price for them.
If you have any training tips/articles dont hesitate to post them in the hunting dog section.

look forward to reading your posts.. may be we will be able to meet at the Ga picnic

chris

wesleyc6
12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Hey Joey,
Welcome aboard. I think you will enjoy it here. I don't hear much about my old fiest anymore, but last I heard she was about priceless. Hope you are liking your new crosses as much! Who would have ever known that first hawking trip would have affected me so much?????!!!!

everetkhorton
12-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Joe:
Do Fiest shed like JRT? and can they take the cold?
Ev, Michigan

Jhawk
12-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Ev,
They are a short haired dog and do shed certain times of the year. I did have a pup that went to Michigan a couple of years ago. As far as I know it has done well.
Jhawk