PDA

View Full Version : Hello from VA

Lee
05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Hello all my name is Lee I am a falconer here in Fredericksburg VA I am currently intermewing a tiercel harris and I am heading to KY in a few weeks to pull a imprint sharpie. I have 4 pairs of harris hawks up for breeding and a 1 pair of eurasion kestrels. The site looks great and I look forward to reading some of the threads on here. lee

`Chris L.
05-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Lee,
Great to have you on the forums. How are your harris's doing this year..did they produce?. Some of the breeders on here are doing great with their breeding projects. How about your Kestrels? They can be a pain to breed from what I have heard?

Good luck with the sharpie, I am sure it will be a great trip. Please take plenty of pictures and post them here. I sure others would enjoy seeing those, I know I would.

Again, welcome to the forums and please let me know if you ever need anything

Lee
05-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks Chris glad to be here, I posted about my breeders on the breeding thread.

outhawkn
05-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Lee, welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Pictures,pictures... Oh did I mention pictures?

kimmerar
05-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Welcome Lee - yes - pictures pictures

I'm catching up on all the post from yesterday. I'm flying an american kestrel so if you have any stories on kestrels I (I'm sure it's we) would love to hear them.

Lee
05-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Sorry no storys on the eurasions yet they havent produced so far. I hope they do I would like to try one, they are alot bigger then our american kestrels they are actually bigger then merlins so there prey range is going to be more. I know matthew mullinex flew one and took pigeons with it.