PDA

View Full Version : Zach Gorman

Tiercel78
12-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Name is Zach Gorman currently in Jacksonville FL. I'm a General falconer and currently flying a Hen RT and a Hen Harris on squirrels and any rabbit I can find.

`Chris L.
12-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Name is Zach Gorman currently in Jacksonville FL. I'm a General falconer and currently flying a Hen RT and a Hen Harris on squirrels and any rabbit I can find.

Zach,

welcome to the board. How is that new RT treating you.. is she on the creance yet?.. I hope she turns out to be a good one for you.

Glad you joined the board. please dont hesitate to post stories or what ever you feel

look forward to hang out again

Chris

wesleyc6
12-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Glad you made it Zach!!

Tiercel78
12-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks Guys!
Well the big girl is doing ok. She did a few step ups to the glove today but didn't want to commit to a hop. I not too worried I have only had her since last Fri Dec8. I think that she will do it tomarrow if I can get her down it weight a little. Other than that she is being a good girl. Shadow is down right now for a squirrel bite that is pretty bad. We will see if the outcome is good or bad with time. Right now she dosen't really want to use that right Killer.

everetkhorton
12-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Zach: Was the bite from a fox,gray or black squirel. Thanks for useing your given name, these coded name I seam to forget real fast.
I hope your bird heal real fast and gets back on the wing soon.
Ev. Michigan

`Chris L.
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Zach,
I hope she heals fast... I hate that it happened. Good luck man

Chris

Tiercel78
12-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Ev: It was a Grey squirrel a buck in the 460gram range. It was working fine after and I gave her probabaly 4 days off. It was healing pretty good and I decieded to get her out to fly some not really hunting. She grabed another squirrel and I was right under her. I did not see the squirrel bite her on the toe. I actually pulled him off her chap and had his head in had about 2sec after she hit the ground. Course... that dosen't mean that she didn't get bit on the way down. I'm hopeing that she just re-opened that wound from the first bite and it's just really sore and swollen. Anyways she is getting Hydro threapy twice a day, Baytril twice a day, and Bactoderm Ointment once a day. The swelling is slowly coming down and the bruises are starting to show. She is starting to put a little resistance on the toe but not much. So we will see what happens-Zach[/b]