PDA

View Full Version : Smee again!!!!!

Iamtheweasel
12-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Que Paso amigos!!! I see many names on here I recognise from other sites. This forum looks great and I hope to see it grow!
I am a Texas falconer and I am currently flying a tiercel Harris, Joe, on pigeons and bunnies. He will take a wide variety of game and managed to pull in his first pheasant two weeks ago.

wesleyc6
12-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey Weasel,
Good to have you here. Sounds like a nice little HH there. They sure are versatile! Are you flying a passage bird?

`Chris L.
12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Que Paso amigos!!! I see many names on here I recognise from other sites. This forum looks great and I hope to see it grow!
I am a Texas falconer and I am currently flying a tiercel Harris, Joe, on pigeons and bunnies. He will take a wide variety of game and managed to pull in his first pheasant two weeks ago.

Welcome to the board.. Do you fly your male on pigeons at night? Congrats n the pheasant.

Thank you for the complimetns on the board. I hope it grows and becomes a great place for others to want to visit... well thats the plan any ways :wink:

I hope your season is great.. PLease post some pictures of the HH raising cane on those pigeons

chris

Iamtheweasel
12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Hey guys, my tiercel is a passage bird just into his second season. I'll post a few pics in another section.
Cheers,
Weasel