PDA

View Full Version : New england

wannabFlyn
08-05-2009, 08:38 AM
hey everyone,
im chris bailey im 23yrs old and just seperated from the military. i work here at the local shipyard as a mechancial engineer. i love the portsmouth NH area, and im very interested in starting to falconry career soon. i have been studying the sport for about 2 months now. i am just now started looking for a mentor to talk with and pretty much be a sponge and obsorbe some knowledge. does anyone have any contacts with southern maine falconers?

Bryant Tarr
08-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi Chris. I'll PM you with some info. Also, get in touch with Vasco Carter at IDF&W and he can send you a falconry packet.

Raggedmtfalconer
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Hello Chris, My name is Michael Walter and I am a second year General Falconer. I live in New Durham NH about 35-45 min. from Portsmouth. I am a memebr of the New Hampshire Falconers Assoc. and would eb glad to talk with you about Falconry or send you a packet from the Club. Why don't you use my E-mail address and drop me a note. I'd be glad to help in any way that I can. We are a small group here in NH and would love to see the sport grow!

Michael in NH

everetkhorton
09-29-2009, 06:43 PM
(welc) Chris!