PDA

View Full Version : Patterdale litter on the ground

Heatherg
08-10-2009, 01:33 PM
My Patterdale Terrier "Josie" had her litter over the weekend. 3 males and 2 females. Pups will be ready for their new homes after Oct 3rd. I have 1 Female and 2 Males available. Pups are $600.00. this includes tails, vac's and worming. $100.00 deposit holds the pup. Please PM me if you are interested. References available upon request. These dogs will have GREAT HUNTING POTENTIAL.
I will post some pics tomorrow:D

primos
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
congrats w/ the pups...need to look up patts? not sure what the lil guys are but saw you were into doxies too...

actually saw that you were up in minnesota and i'm heading on a trip out to south dakota then north dakota the end of august and wanted to know if you knew any of the falconers out there? i have a buddy in south dakota but it's north dakota i'm going to be basically on my own in....anyway figured i'd take a shot and see if a doxie buddy would help his kind out...:Dok that was a stretch but any help would be great...

thanks and good luck w/ the pups
ej

ukroper
08-11-2009, 11:15 AM
:DCool H,..waiting for Lil to drop next week..just finished her whelping box...threw the old one away..why i dont know..it was the best i ever madeconfuseddcrazyy

Heatherg
08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
congrats w/ the pups...need to look up patts? not sure what the lil guys are but saw you were into doxies too...

actually saw that you were up in minnesota and i'm heading on a trip out to south dakota then north dakota the end of august and wanted to know if you knew any of the falconers out there? i have a buddy in south dakota but it's north dakota i'm going to be basically on my own in....anyway figured i'd take a shot and see if a doxie buddy would help his kind out...:Dok that was a stretch but any help would be great...

thanks and good luck w/ the pups
ej

EJ,
where in ND are you going?...when do you plan on being there? Are you bringing birds? I know a couple falconers out there ( i guess thats about all there is :D:D) I can get you in to contact with them. I can also give you some ideas for hunting too....just PM me with the details.:D

Heatherg
08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
:DCool H,..waiting for Lil to drop next week..just finished her whelping box...threw the old one away..why i dont know..it was the best i ever madeconfuseddcrazyy

Thanks....Give Lil a pat for me....Im sure shes ready for them to be on the ground!:D

Heatherg
09-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Time for an update....the Patterdale pups are almost 5 weeks old (will be this saturday). Here are a couple of pics...2 males and 1 female are still available. Please PM me for more details. thanks
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/heatherg_08/DSCN0804.jpg

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/heatherg_08/DSCN0802-1.jpg

ukroper
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
:eek: The eyes are brilliant.

''what the #### is that !!!..i will freeze..it will go away..'':D

Chris L.
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
heather Great looking pups!

Gaz is right, the eyes are priceless. :eek:

Heatherg
09-10-2009, 06:45 PM
its my f*%$ing camera....it has to flash about a thousand times before it takes a pic in low light, so the poor pups are "dazed and confused"!!!! I thought they were cute though.....as cute as they can be anyway:D

spygirl
09-10-2009, 06:47 PM
OMG, teh eyes killed me! That is way too much cute overload! Good looking pups, but I bet they're little monsters. (dog)

Never worked with one before, but maybe one day. I'll add it to the list. :)

frootdog
09-10-2009, 09:43 PM
its my f*%$ing camera....it has to flash about a thousand times before it takes a pic in low light,

So turn on the lights blondie!toungeout

Heatherg
09-11-2009, 01:43 PM
they were, but my camera doesnt like it.......still not enough!:D

Heatherg
11-05-2009, 03:36 PM
I still have 1 male pup available, and possibly 1 female pup (to the right person) They are 13 weeks now. They have had all of their shots, and have been started on potty training. They are well socialized with dogs and cats, and kids as well! There will be a significant discount to falconers that would give either of these pups the option to hunt with them. PM me is you are interested. I will be in KS for part of the AFC meet, and could make arrangements to get a pup to the NAFA meet if need be.
Here are a few pics as well
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/heatherg_08/DSCN0910_edited.jpg
This is the male pup "Tucker"
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/heatherg_08/DSCN0928_edited.jpg
This is the female pup "Jos"