PDA

View Full Version : Three Harris One Jack artwork

Kenn Filkins
08-27-2009, 10:48 AM
I found a version of a scene like this and used it as a model to practice my Photoshop technique....

This is a trio of Harris Hawks attacking a jackrabbit.... Since I'm flying a cast of '08 m/f Harris Hawks plus an '09 female Harris this season this is a scene I hope to see this fall.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/jaakmerlin/HarrisTRIOjackWEB.jpg

Lowachi
08-27-2009, 10:59 AM
slick shot. make a nice vehicle wrap on yer hawkingmobile<G>

Kenn Filkins
08-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi Rich,

We have the technology to do a vehicle wrap.... Just like the Coors Light cars and such. Maybe I'll have to wrap my van before the NAFA Meet!?! crazyy

At least, I'll make some decals to go on my Giant Hood(s).

Regards,

Lowachi
08-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Rich,

We have the technology to do a vehicle wrap.... Just like the Coors Light cars and such. Maybe I'll have to wrap my van before the NAFA Meet!?! crazyy

At least, I'll make some decals to go on my Giant Hood(s).

Regards,

I' ll remember that...I occasionally get inquiries into wraps, but I do most of my sign work with a brush/airbrush & a sandblaster, sub-contract the vinyl thru my brother's shop. I've applied some 1/2 wraps before, but never did a complete wrap

Kenn Filkins
08-27-2009, 01:16 PM
I' ll remember that...I occasionally get inquiries into wraps, but I do most of my sign work with a brush/airbrush & a sandblaster, sub-contract the vinyl thru my brother's shop. I've applied some 1/2 wraps before, but never did a complete wrap

Rich,

The wrap... half or full are very cool. :D