PDA

View Full Version : New to group

raptrlvr
06-18-2007, 09:22 AM
I am currently living in Southern California but will be moving to Silver City New Mexico in September. A master falconer flying a tiercel golden eagle, female HH and a falcon from time to time. Rehabbing a female golden eagle for release. Retired truck driver {30 years for Post Office} and I like to play with my digital camera. High Sierra's camper and love to fish from a float tube for rainbow trout.
Jim

Jimmy
06-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey, Jim.
Good to have you here. We love pics on this group. so if you like to play with a camera, we'll need proof...... [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

everetkhorton
06-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the site. NM should be a great place for a Eagle. NM seem to become a popular place to live. Have fun and enjoy.

Rudd
06-18-2007, 12:04 PM
If you love to play with a camera then I am hoping you will love to share some pictures.

Where in Souther CA are you living?

`Chris L.
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Jim,
glad to see you made it. Sorry for all of the troubles logging in. I dont know why you are not getting my emails? Well, hopefully all will work out now.

I miss fishing for trout in cali as well. I was born and raised there. You cant beat it for sure.

Hope to see some pictures.. let me know if you need any help

raptrlvr
06-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Chris and group. Thanks for the welcome. I will defiantly need help when trying to send you pictures. I am not good with computers and not good with the camera either. I just like to take pitures. I'll probably just have to email them to you so you can post them.
Jim

everetkhorton
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Jim:
If I can do it anyone can. Just play around with it a little. The cameras are a lot of fun. Log onto Photbucket is the first place to start. Do that then come back and ask what to do next.

`Chris L.
06-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Jim,
No problem, just let us know if you need any help. I created a how to on posting photos.. you can find it here

http://nafex.net/viewtopic.php?t=84

take a look at that and let us know if you need any help

dothanfalconry
06-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Jim!

Jatin

raptrlvr
06-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey Jatin. I didn't know you were a mamber of this group.

kenbro77
07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Welcome, I just joined today myself. Chat later.