PDA

View Full Version : Chat

chris kimble
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM
what happened to the "whos chatting" box? I havent seen it lately!

Chris L.
08-28-2009, 06:32 PM
what happened to the "whos chatting" box? I havent seen it lately!

Hmm, I can see it.. let me know if others cant. I was messing around a few nights ago with some settings

thanks

Zarafia
08-28-2009, 06:40 PM
I only see it at the top of the screen when I am looking at a thread. It no longer appears on the front page or the "all forums" page for me.

tking308
08-28-2009, 06:46 PM
All I see is "Chat" at the top of the page...I clicked on it and it said "loading settings" then said my user name and password were invalid? I tried entering my user name and password and it said it was invalid????

chris kimble
08-28-2009, 06:53 PM
ah, I do see it when looking at a thread! Neat. Otherwise I cant see it, but I can use it with no problems.

Dirthawking
08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
I don't see it on the main page, nor do i see it on thread pages. I do see it when I go to user cp

Lowachi
08-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Hmm, I can see it.. let me know if others cant. I was messing around a few nights ago with some settings

thanks
there ya go messing with stuff again:D

Dirthawking
08-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Chris is gonna cause another blip in the matrix!!! :eek:

Chris L.
08-29-2009, 08:14 AM
there ya go messing with stuff again:D

Chris is gonna cause another blip in the matrix!!! :eek:

I cant help it... I am always messing around with something on here. I still think I need to make the frus)trating glitch come back :D.. I liked it

I will look at the settings. I see that non-NAFEX supporting members are seeing different than supporting.

Thank you guys so much for the input, it really does help. I can see things that you all cant, so it is hard for me to know what is going on, makes me kind of crazyy

Chris L.
08-29-2009, 08:24 AM
All I see is "Chat" at the top of the page...I clicked on it and it said "loading settings" then said my user name and password were invalid? I tried entering my user name and password and it said it was invalid????

Tking,

to access chat you have to be a supporting member.

Also,

Please sign your post with your real name, it helps keep things more personal on NAFEX. easiest thing is to put it in your user Cp signature. It signs it every time you post then

let me know if you need any help

tking308
08-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the info Chris

Chris L.
08-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the info Chris

Todd,

no problem. Thank you for becoming a supporting member. I really appreciate the donation. Those who donate help keep my costs down.

Thank you.