PDA

View Full Version : iPhone compatible

cnoel08
09-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Hey, im not at home much but always on my iPhone and like to get on nafex while on the go, BUT it isnt very user friendly on there (i dont think). Im not sure how difficult it is to do an iPhone interface but i would love to have one if possible.

sorry if im asking too much
thanks!
http://www.tarantulaslair.com/main/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

areal
09-16-2009, 02:14 AM
Try setting it to display text only and see if its any easier to use then

Chris L.
09-16-2009, 06:39 AM
Hey, im not at home much but always on my iPhone and like to get on nafex while on the go, BUT it isnt very user friendly on there (i dont think). Im not sure how difficult it is to do an iPhone interface but i would love to have one if possible.

sorry if im asking too much
thanks!
http://www.tarantulaslair.com/main/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

Cam,

I do most of my NAFEX editing and posting from my iPhone from work. Not sure why you are having any issues. Mine looks just like it does on my home CPU on my iPhone.

what issues are you having?

FredFogg
09-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Cam,

I do most of my NAFEX editing and posting from my iPhone from work. Not sure why you are having any issues. Mine looks just like it does on my home CPU on my iPhone.

what issues are you having?

I too look at NAFEX all the time on my iPhone and I don't have any problems. I don't post on the threads much because typing is a pain in the butt to me, but I do occasionally and don't have any problems. Cam, make sure you have the laterst version of Safari on your phone.

Dirthawking
09-16-2009, 08:26 AM
GEEKS!!!

Now we need a tech support forum! I can see it now, live tech support hotline for NAFEX!

Just kidding ya'll. LMAO !!!

cnoel08
09-16-2009, 11:14 AM
I just have trouble with the tabs loading, i have to click multiple times and also the format of the posts is troublesome to ME.
If it is fine for yall then its fine with me.
I was just throwing this out there :)

Rage
09-16-2009, 11:46 AM
I use my iPhone most of the time while viewing the site. No issues here. Just wish I could find a way to post photos directly, now that would be nice.

AK Rev
09-16-2009, 12:11 PM
I post on NAFEX from my iPhone as well. Looks ok to me but I have only put on text posts so far with the phone.

hg750
09-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey I have a solution for you, get a 3gs if you don't already have one.

cnoel08
09-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Hey I have a solution for you, get a 3gs if you don't already have one.

U wanna buy it for me?? Lol
I'm 19 going to school full time, working part time, and trying to get $$ for the nafa meet so unfortunately a new iPhone is not on my list atm :( good suggestion tho.

wesleyc6
06-18-2012, 03:29 PM
I got an iphone today and when I try to log on, it says welcome wesleyc6 and then goes back to the log in page again????? help?

Dirthawking
06-18-2012, 03:35 PM
make sure you type www before nafex.net. Yes it does make a difference.

Asearle
06-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Mine does the same thing, just tap on forums after and you should be able to look at whatever you want.

Big Foot
06-18-2012, 05:33 PM
I got an iphone today and when I try to log on, it says welcome wesleyc6 and then goes back to the log in page again????? help?

Hey Wesley.

Try logging on on the top right- then go to
"forums". That's what works for me. Otherwise I have the same problem.

SEAN MAGUIRE
06-18-2012, 06:00 PM
ive the iphone 4s and can get on here no bother and can log in fine and start a thread on it and can post comments and pics .have you got the new software its 5.1.1 on your iphone.

wingnut
06-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey, can I do any of that cool stuff with the rotary dial telephone I have anchored to the wall next to my toilet??? confusedd

wesleyc6
06-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Got it now. Thanks

FredFogg
06-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey, can I do any of that cool stuff with the rotary dial telephone I have anchored to the wall next to my toilet??? confusedd

Sure, just dial 1-800-CRAZY. LOL toungeout :D

wingnut
06-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Sure, just dial 1-800-CRAZY. LOL toungeout :D

I'm impressed. You actually know what a rotary dial phone is. Your Grampa must have had one. :D

FredFogg
06-18-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm impressed. You actually know what a rotary dial phone is. Your Grampa must have had one. :D

I actually have one in my basement right now. Cordless phones don't work when the electricity goes out, so it is nice to have an emergency phone as a back up. toungeout :D