PDA

View Full Version : introduction

ljmullis
12-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Hello,

I am a second-year apprentice from Georgia waiting on upgrade to General. I hunt squirrels with a redtail. I work for a large credit union in the position of eCommerce Manager. I also designed and I maintain the Georgia Falconry Association website.

How's it going, Wes?

Larry

wesleyc6
12-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey Larry,
Glad to have you hear! Things are going just fine here. I have a new female in training. She is pretty big. She was flying across the room last night at 1450g! It will be interesting to see what weight she flies at. It has been a long time since I flew a big female.

How is your season going?

`Chris L.
12-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Hello,

I am a second-year apprentice from Georgia waiting on upgrade to General. I hunt squirrels with a redtail. I work for a large credit union in the position of eCommerce Manager. I also designed and I maintain the Georgia Falconry Association website.

How's it going, Wes?

Larry

Larry,
Welcom aboard.. It is nice to meet you. It will be great when you get that general. How far away are you from Sc. How is your Rt doing this year. Are you going to get another bird when your gerneral comes?

I see you are a designer. I may need some input from you on this site and for my other sites Ihave. I will contact you via PM..

ljmullis
02-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Chris,

Thanks and good to meet you also. I was upgraded to general on Jan 25. I am about 70 miles west of Wes. I'm 60 miles south of Macon. I have a little male RT I trapped in December that is doing good. I may get another bird next season. Haven't decided yet. I would like to try a Harris'.
If I can help you with your sites, let me know.

Larry

Larry,
Welcom aboard.. It is nice to meet you. It will be great when you get that general. How far away are you from Sc. How is your Rt doing this year. Are you going to get another bird when your gerneral comes?

I see you are a designer. I may need some input from you on this site and for my other sites Ihave. I will contact you via PM..[/quote]

everetkhorton
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Larry:
Welcome to the site. How is the sqr. hawking in your area. It is nice to know how all these web site work, I know little to nothing about computers and how to get picture etc on the site. I also hunt sqr. in Michigan. It is nice to see people getting together and having fun.
Ev. Mi.

Jimmy
02-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Congrats on the upgrade, Larry.

Takasho
02-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the forum! Seems like GA has a strong presence here! I'll have to look all you guys up when I go visit the inlaws for Christmas this year in Kennesaw...

`Chris L.
02-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Larry, COngrats on the upgrade.. [smilie=banana.gif] Its nice to beable to get a different bird when you are ready for one. I am sure someone on this board will be able to get you a harris. There are many harris breeders on here

good luck and keep us posted