PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Dutch
09-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I’m new to NAFEX. I’m a naturalist bird watcher focused on raptors, falconry, raptor research, falconry equipment and propagation. For the last five years we’ve lived on a farm in Northeast Kansas. I’ve been married for 44 years and joined NAFA fours years prior to our marriage.

dirtwinger
09-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi John, welcome to Nafex.

All the best

Saluqi
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
I’m new to NAFEX. I’m a naturalist bird watcher focused on raptors, falconry, raptor research, falconry equipment and propagation. For the last five years we’ve lived on a farm in Northeast Kansas. I’ve been married for 44 years and joined NAFA fours years prior to our marriage.

Hi John,

Welcome to NAFEX! I believe that we met in Lamar, CO, when you, my sponsor Tom Smylie, Beebe, Webster, and some others I think, we're all being honored as the founders of NAFA.

Please post about some your experiences flying birds and making equipment, or anything else for that matter.

everetkhorton
09-23-2009, 05:09 PM
(welc) John!

Dennis Samnee
09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
HI John
Welcome to NAFEX
I am new here as well .
Is the last part of next mo good for Merlin trapping in southwest Kansas?I have a trip planned the 23 to the 26th
Dennis Samnee

samatney
09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
(welc) from Raytown, Mo

Lowachi
09-24-2009, 02:35 AM
Jack, is that you :D? (welc)