PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Dapiak Absaroka
10-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I am a falconer in Ohio, I have flown several RT's and now have an eyass Redshouldered hawk. Been doing this thing for 11 years.

Dapiak Absaroka
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi. Still getting the hang of posting. My name is Mike, falconer of 11 years in Ohio. Flying an eyass Redshouldered hawk (I know what you're thinking, but he is coming along and hoping to chase crows)

Joby
10-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Howdy! Took me a couple of seconds to figure out who this could be, but good to see you here. How's the RS been doing? Mick said he seems to be coming along nicely.
-Joby

Ken S.
10-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi. Still getting the hang of posting. My name is Mike, falconer of 11 years in Ohio. Flying an eyass Redshouldered hawk (I know what you're thinking, but he is coming along and hoping to chase crows)

Welcome to the site. Good luck w/ the eyas RSH... how's your hearing? (just kidding...). Definitely share some pictures and info on your experience... I bet lots of folks would like to read more.

everetkhorton
10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
(welc)
How about signing your post with your fist name, it keeps it friendly around here. I am sure there will be lots of question about the RS. How does it compare to a RT? How about a little history on the RS.

Dirthawking
10-13-2009, 05:38 PM
I merged both introduction threads together!

Dirthawking
10-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Welcome to NAFEX.

As you can probably see, I merged both of your threads together. Have a look around, plenty of great information on here. Please sign all of your posts with your first name. If you go to user CP you can have NAFEX do it automatically every time you post.

Remember to post often, and pictures never hurt!

Dapiak Absaroka
10-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Dont know how to post pictures. I have some great flight pics but unable to share. I went to FAQ and it told you how but I don't have the button it says to click on? Any help~mike

Dirthawking
10-18-2009, 09:42 PM
http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

Try this.