PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina

lrt_83
10-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Hello,

My name is Lee and I'm a pre-apprentice right now. I've already found a sponsor here in N.C and we should start hunting by the end of the month can't wait, this year I'm considered the Beagle . By next month I should be ready to take the written test. I'm starting to get all the little stuff together that he has mention to me and reading everything I can and watching everything I can. So next season I should be ready.

KidK
10-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Hello,

My name is Lee and I'm a pre-apprentice right now.

Hi Lee! Welcome to NAFEX!(welc)

Thanks for the introduction! It sounds like you are on your way to a great season learning and gathering all the stuff you will need for next year.

I really like that you are putting in the time to learn now and looking to next season to get started. That is the BEST way to enter the sport, IMO.

Please keep us posted on your progress and hawking with your sponsor!

Best Regards,

keithtsoar
10-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Welcome lee. You will like being the beagle a lot more after you get used to the shock collar.

Ted Bell
10-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you have an easy sponsor- the hard ones start you off as the rabbit! :D

FredFogg
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Welcome to NAFEX and the crazy lifestyle of falconry Lee! Who is your sponser? Hope to see and meet you at some of the NCFG meets this year.

everetkhorton
10-22-2009, 11:14 PM
(welc) Lee!

lrt_83
10-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the kind words. My sponsor is Bob Crandall in Goldsboro, I was doing this all last year with him, but fell into some hard times with my wife losing her job to the economy around that time, but now she has a new job and we are back up and running. So I'm hoping to start off where I left.

hawkerev
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Lee

Good to have you here ! (welc)

Look forward to possible meet you at one of the NCFG meets.