PDA

View Full Version : Great Birthday Gift

MGermana
11-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Just thought I would post a picture of what my wife gave me. It is a drawing of my first RT.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/mgermana/HarleyDrawing.jpg

frootdog
11-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Nice. Who did the art?

MGermana
11-03-2009, 10:42 PM
She said her name is Kim Doyon.

http://www.aleska.ca/Oil-Painting

I think it is kind of funny that when studying for my exam four years ago she thought I was spending to much time in my books and that I was obsessed. Now she just understands I am not obsessed I am addicted. :D

Justin Monroe
11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
That is A Awesome Picture Man. She did a hell of a Job on it.
What happend to your first RT?

MGermana
11-07-2009, 07:25 AM
That is A Awesome Picture Man. She did a hell of a Job on it.
What happend to your first RT?

Thanks man. As far as Harley, when we trapped her she appeared to have an injury. She had a small scar under her wing and a scraped up area on one of her toes that was still healing. It was like she knew that I was going to take care of her, she was so calm and even ate from the fist the first night. She quickly became a big pet. One day while out hunting my wife and I walked out across the pasture to see if we could jump a rabbit in a different place because where we were was not doing it. I called Harley to me and she flew into the wind for about 150 to 200 yards, no problem. When I put her back up in a tree where I thought she would have the best chance I seen her come down out of the corner of my eye. It looked like she was comming after something, being she was not comming down straight. Come to find out she had a broken wing right at the joint. We suspect that it was because a prevous injury, the scar. She had probably been hit by a car or something. She last I heard went to Auburn to become an educational bird, which she will be great at. I did not have to worry about the wife or kids around her. She loved the attention and did not seem to mind to be petted. A part of me will always miss that bird. The next was a male, he wanted to eat my right hand crazyy thats ok though, its kind of fun too.

Chris L.
11-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Mike,

she's a keeper, both of them. The wife and the picture

Its always great when the significant other embraces the addiction instead of fighting it.

very nice! clapp

james morrisontoxic2
02-05-2010, 05:08 PM
lovely gift mate