PDA

View Full Version : Chat is down 11/5/09

Chris L.
11-05-2009, 07:48 AM
I am sorry the chat is down right now. When we did the big server move it messed everything up with the chat. I am trying to get it ironed out.With me packing, scheduling movers, and working it is hard for me to dedicate a lot of time to it.

I hope to have it back soon. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

all the best

Chris

KidK
11-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I cannot even begin to imagine what packing up your place would be like Chris!

Chris L.
11-07-2009, 08:42 PM
I cannot even begin to imagine what packing up your place would be like Chris!

Dude its a nightmare frus).. I have lived her most of my adult life, early 20's on, and i have a lot of $hit.

throwing and giving most of it away.

GregMik
11-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Not sure how old you are....But I just filled a 20yrd dumpster and it made a little dent in the $hit I have accumulated since I moved in here in 1990. I need another....:eek:

Good luck on the move!

Greg

Chris L.
11-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Not sure how old you are....But I just filled a 20yrd dumpster and it made a little dent in the $hit I have accumulated since I moved in here in 1990. I need another....:eek:

Good luck on the move!

Greg

Hey Greg, sorry for the late response. I just noticed it

Man I am still throwing crap away. It is crazy what you accumulate. I needed to do this a long time ago.

Any reason you are doing it? You moving?

If your ever down my way, please come on by.

GregMik
11-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey Greg, sorry for the late response. I just noticed it

Man I am still throwing crap away. It is crazy what you accumulate. I needed to do this a long time ago.

Any reason you are doing it? You moving?

If your ever down my way, please come on by.

I was down in the basement and could not find anything. I called Tasha down and asked her if we needed all the crap that we have not looked at since she moved in about 7.5 yrs ago.....She said "No, and I have no idea where the thing is."

So I called for the dumpster the next day....Got screwed by that company also. I told them exactly what I was putting in it and they sent another bill because the dump charged them more....confusedd

I wish I could run my biz that way....

Greg