PDA

View Full Version : New to the tradition from SC

Corren
07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Hello, my name is James, and Im just getting started into Falconry. I live in Sumter, SC, and im trying to push through the mountain of paperwork before it gets much later in the year. just thought i would drop in here and say hi though.

Jimmy
07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Welcome to NAFEX, James.

everetkhorton
07-25-2007, 10:51 PM
James
Welcome to the forum. Have fun and post often.

sharptail
07-26-2007, 01:26 AM
hi james

`Chris L.
07-26-2007, 08:18 AM
Hello, my name is James, and Im just getting started into Falconry. I live in Sumter, SC, and im trying to push through the mountain of paperwork before it gets much later in the year. just thought i would drop in here and say hi though.

James,
Welcome to NAFEX. Its great we have another person in Sc that wants to become a falconer. As you can see not many practicing falconers in Sc.

It was good talking to you last night. You seem to have your ducks in a row. It is a huge pain to get through the paper work and red tape to get your license but it will all be worth it. We have some study materials here that may help you through the test and it may contain some info that might help answer some questions http://www.nafex.net/index.php?f=43

Don't hesitate to ask questions and post here. We have a great group on NAFEX and I hope you enjoy the forums. Let me know if you need any help.

chamokane
07-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi James, do you have any hunting spots located yet?

Corren
07-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Actually I just talked to my landlord yesterday and i got his permission to hunt his fields. Some of his family has some other fields closer, and im going to talk to my brothers club and see if i can get permission to hunt their land also. I also have permission to hunt Pocataligo swamp from my boss at the city where my plant is, so im going to have lots of area to fly