PDA

View Full Version : New Year, NAFA Membership Renewals

everetkhorton
01-09-2010, 10:04 PM
It is that time again to renew you NAFA dues.

It seem like a lot of people renew there membership after Apr. 1st. This cost NAFA a lot of money because then they want there April HC sent to them.

Not know how many member are going to renew there membership each year, NAFA prints extra Apr. HC. Some times they have way to many left over and this is just money down the drain.

The dues are due Jan. 1.

Like most organization there is a grace period.

Here is a link to the renewal page on NAFA's website: http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/Renew.htm

KidK
01-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the reminder Ev.

With the holidays and all the activities surrounding them, I, like many, forgot to renew until I read your message.

It is quick and easy to renew. I always renew for 3 years so I only have to do it every three years.

When you get your HC and Journals, there is a "paid through 200?" line above your name on the address label to let you know where your membership stands.

FredFogg
01-10-2010, 09:34 AM
When you get your HC and Journals, there is a "paid through 200?" line above your name on the address label.

Also, you can now go to the website in the Member Section and click on Member Lookup and see what year you are paid through, along with what information NAFA currently has on you.

everetkhorton
01-10-2010, 11:34 AM

With the holidays and all the activities surrounding them, I, like many, forgot to renew until I read your message.

It is quick and easy to renew. I always renew for 3 years so I only have to do it every three years.

When you get your HC and Journals, there is a "paid through 200?" line above your name on the address label.

Kory:
Seeing I have not multiple years I can not say for sure.

KidK
01-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Kory:
Seeing I have not multiple years I can not say for sure.

HUH? What in the world are you talking about. I didn't ask you any question.
confusedd

FredFogg
01-10-2010, 09:50 PM
HUH? What in the world are you talking about. I didn't ask you any question.
confusedd

Yeah, I was confused on that one too! Do you think beeer was involved? LOL toungeout:D

everetkhorton
01-10-2010, 10:39 PM

Kory:
I think there is a name for it in numbers but I do not know what they call it. I read it as: is there a "paid through200?" confusedd

KidK
01-11-2010, 04:10 AM
We will just have to leave it at that Ev..confusedd

Flatwater Falconer
01-11-2010, 01:38 PM
It is that time again to renew you NAFA dues.

Here is a link to the renewal page on NAFA's website: http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/Renew.htm

Thanks for the heads up Ev!

Roper
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM
ev will they send you a notice when you dues are comming up to expire

everetkhorton
01-11-2010, 11:29 PM

David:
They usually put a renew notice in the Journal or Apr. HC. but I am not sure. I sent a email to both editors. I am sure there will be a notice on the list-serve. I can't say about a notice that your membership is going to expire, I always have paid my before that happens.

KidK
01-12-2010, 04:53 AM

David,

If you look on the mailing label for the last HC, you will see, printed on that label, the words "Paid through 2009", or what ever your membership is paid through.

I just renewed. My mailing label said, "Paid through 2009" and it is now 2010, so I knew I needed to renew.

Also, there was a renewal form in my HC, but who is to say that there will always be one when your membership is due, especially if you renew for multiple years.

I will say, the loose renewal form was the first I have seen in any of the HC's in the past three years, and three years is how long I renew my membership.

I guess it is really simple, if you renew every year, you renewal is due January 1st of each year.

If you renew multiple years and don't recall how many years you are paid through, look at your info on line here: http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/Renew.htm

FredFogg
01-12-2010, 03:54 PM
David,

If you look on the mailing label for the last HC, you will see, printed on that label, the words "Paid through 2009", or what ever your membership is paid through.

I just renewed. My mailing label said, "Paid through 2009" and it is now 2010, so I knew I needed to renew.

Also, there was a renewal form in my HC, but who is to say that there will always be one when your membership is due, especially if you renew for multiple years.

I will say, the loose renewal form was the first I have seen in any of the HC's in the past three years, and three years is how long I renew my membership.

I guess it is really simple, if you renew every year, you renewal is due January 1st of each year.

If you renew multiple years and don't recall how many years you are paid through, look at your info on line here: http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/Renew.htm

Again, see post #3!

Flatwater Falconer
01-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Also, you can now go to the website in the Member Section and click on Member Lookup and see what year you are paid through, along with what information NAFA currently has on you.

This is post 3 . . . :D

Roper
01-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Ev Kory and Fred thanks I got it .. I got an email that says I have paid my dues up to 2014 and i was having trouble getting into the nafa sight.. case sensitive. I finally figured it out.. I m good thanks for the help.

Roper
01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
u 2 Donna thanks.