PDA

View Full Version : Chat?

GregMik
01-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Chris,

You going to get the chat up and running again?

Greg

Chris L.
01-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Chris,

You going to get the chat up and running again?

Greg

Hi Greg,

I am waiting on the new porting software to be published to take the chat over to the newest version of VB. Once it is available I will do the boards and chat all in one.

I am Sorry for the inconvenience to all the members.

all the best

Chris

GregMik
01-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Hi Greg,

I am waiting on the new porting software to be published to take the chat over to the newest version of VB. Once it is available I will do the boards and chat all in one.

I am Sorry for the inconvenience to all the members.

all the best

Chris

Any idea when that will be?

I am not trying to push you or anything.

Greg

tumble
01-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Need to talk, Greg? Girl troubles?

GregMik
01-16-2010, 02:01 AM
Need to talk, Greg? Girl troubles?

Ummm....Talking to others means girl probs?

Tasha and I are good actually.

Greg

tumble
01-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Ooops, sorry. Guess my late night joke fell flat. Wasn't thinking of Tasha or anything like that. G' night Greg.

GregMik
01-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Ooops, sorry. Guess my late night joke fell flat. Wasn't thinking of Tasha or anything like that. G' night Greg.

Hey NP....

Would love to stay up late talking to you and others about goshawks mate!!!

Greg

tumble
01-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Me too, I'm sure I'd be doing most of the learning.

GregMik
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Me too, I'm sure I'd be doing most of the learning.

I don't know about that! I try to learn all the time. You forget there are a bunch of great goshawkers around here. I am just mediocre....

Greg

GregMik
01-16-2010, 02:21 AM
I don't know about that! I try to learn all the time. You forget there are a bunch of great goshawkers around here. I am just mediocre....

Greg

I just like to talk.....hheheheheheh

Greg

GregMik
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Chris,

Any Idea when you are going to get the chat back up and running?

Greg

Chris L.
02-23-2010, 12:38 AM
In short, No.

I am Still working on it. Its now a server side issue. I have the guy who owns the server Checking into it. Him and I have been trying to debug this for the past few weeks. Stay tuned. It is being worked on

GregMik
02-23-2010, 12:49 AM
In short, No.

I am Still working on it. Its now a server side issue. I have the guy who owns the server Checking into it. Him and I have been trying to debug this for the past few weeks. Stay tuned. It is being worked on

When is the 30 second rule going to go away?

It is really annoying....

Greg

robhawkyyz
02-23-2010, 01:01 AM
maybe you need to move back to SC... it was working fine then. get off them NM jacks and fix the chat!!! SMILE!!!

GregMik
02-23-2010, 01:13 AM
maybe you need to move back to SC... it was working fine then. get off them NM jacks and fix the chat!!! SMILE!!!

I was not going to go there.....pmsl!

Greg

Chris L.
03-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Here is what I received this morning from the host of the server

"Hey Chris. I have continued to try and get the chat working. I used the files in the zip you provided but still have no luck bringing up the installer. It doesn't make any sense because I can test other scripts and they come up normally. I'm really sorry its taking so long on a seemingly simple thing. I've read over and over the requirements and the server is more than up to par. The zip file you uploaded, was that a new/recent download or something you had saved from a while back? I'm still wondering if the files are corrupt or damaged.

Heath Warren"

As you can see we are both doing what we can to figure this out. We will keep chipping away at it.