PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

canadamanada
01-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Why is it I can open my own thread but when I attempted to reply to another thread I get this:

"canadamanada, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I just hit the REPLY button and this is what I got.

Dirthawking
01-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Were you trying to reply on a thread in the classified section? You can not reply to those, no body can.

frootdog
01-18-2010, 12:38 PM
You can not reply to those, no body can.

Mods can:D

Lowachi
01-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Mods can:D
if no body can, Mario's having an out of "body" experiencetoungeout:D

SGC
01-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Speaking of privileges...there have been times when I've wanted to start a new thread and haven't been able to because I don't have the new thread button. I've looked and looked and looked and just don't see one. In the past I have kind-of / sort-of hijacked another thread that was kind-of / sort-of related to what I was looking for. Just like now.

frootdog
01-21-2010, 01:02 PM
don't have the new thread button. I've looked and looked and looked and just don't see one. In the past I have kind-of / sort-of hijacked another thread that was kind-of / sort-of related to what I was looking for. Just like now.

I think if you go to the top of the page and click on forums and select the forum you want that is where you can start a new thread.

SGC
01-21-2010, 01:51 PM
I think if you go to the top of the page and click on forums and select the forum you want that is where you can start a new thread.

Ahhh...found it...thanks a bunch Frootdog!