PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Zanarov
01-20-2010, 07:48 PM
I've been reading for a while so I decided to introduce myself...I am a college student majoring in Biology, and have been interested in falconry for several years now, recently my interest has gained a new level so here I am xD, as soon as I finish college and settle down somewere I plan on looking for a mentor and getting started...in the meanwhile I will be saving all the money I can for this pursuit and reading everything i can get my hands on.

NGCSU,

GA

cgriz25
01-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey
Where are you from? What college do you go to? You should probably sign your posts before you get yelled at..haha I made the same mistake a few years ago?

borderhawk
01-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey
Where are you from? What college do you go to? You should probably sign your posts before you get yelled at..haha I made the same mistake a few years ago?

What he said....

Plus, out of curiosity, is there anything specific you plan on doing with your Bio degree? I originally wanted to do that but couldn't get past pre-college algebra. confusedd I had a few ideas floating around in my head, but ended up going a completely different direction that didn't involve math.....

cgriz25
01-20-2010, 08:54 PM
I mean days!!!

jfseaman
01-20-2010, 09:09 PM
I mean days!!!
Is that in internet days or Earth solar days adjusted to conform to a mass expectation of regularity?
;);)

Zanarov
01-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I am currently pre med but..dont want to spend the rest of my life working constantl...im looking at becoming a game warden or somthing in ornithology. So we shall see.

everetkhorton
01-20-2010, 09:22 PM
(welc)Zanarov! There is a lot of good reading on this site, it should keep you busy for some time. Have fun!

thunderheartiii
01-20-2010, 09:54 PM
(welc) to NAFEX

Chris L.
01-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I've been reading for a while so I decided to introduce myself...I am a college student majoring in Biology, and have been interested in falconry for several years now, recently my interest has gained a new level so here I am xD, as soon as I finish college and settle down somewere I plan on looking for a mentor and getting started...in the meanwhile I will be saving all the money I can for this pursuit and reading everything i can get my hands on.

NGCSU,

GA

What state do you live in? I see you put "in a hole" in your location. Let me know so I can fix this for you

Welcome to NAFEX. Good luck with your schooling and falconry

All the best

Chris

Zanarov
01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
I live in Georgia, sorry it's a old joke :p