PDA

View Full Version : new guy

REYNALDO
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
hi my name is reynaldo cabral (aka jun-jun (june2))
im from warren mi.
i just got everything done to a start of a long journey in falconry which i have been wanting to do in a very long time. i passed my test, got my sponsor, i just recently passed my dnr inspection and joined MHC an awesome club.
i am waiting for my apprentice permit and a very long wait for sept for the fall trapping seasonfrus).:D
someone from my club told me to check this out and so far i am learning alot. my first time posting here but i have been reading old post for a couple of days and im barely scratching the surface!:eek:

harrishawk_79
01-22-2010, 02:39 PM
welcome to the forum and to falconry congrats

gabassfisher
01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Reynaldo
Nice to see you made it. Great job on passing the test and it sounds like you're off to a good start. Plenty of time to make those jesses and all the rest of your equipment.

thunderheartiii
01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
(welc) to NAFEX. Up in the user CP on the tool bar you can hook ya self up with a signature block. We try to keep things friendly and everyone signs their post with at least there first name(welc)rtsqrlCongrats on getting all the "stuff" taken care of. I know you'll be ready come trapping season.

everetkhorton
01-22-2010, 06:55 PM
(welc) Reynaldo ! Hope you make it to the meet in a couple of weeks.

Scott L
01-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Reynaldo, good to see you on NAFEX!

REYNALDO
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome! For MHC people. I am really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Grahame
01-23-2010, 01:21 AM
Welcome and congratulations!!! rtsqrl

Grahame
Calgary, Alberta