PDA

View Full Version : hello

goshawk_peregrine
08-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I've been watching for awhile and thought I'd better jump in.I fly most;y goshawks and peregrines these days, but anything wiill do.

Mike

Jimmy
08-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Good to have you here, Mike.
What part of Colorado are you from? I just shipped a Harris chick to a falconer in Brighton. And will be sending another one to another falconer in Colorado in a few months, but don't recall where he lives.....

goshawk_peregrine
08-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Good to have you here, Mike.
What part of Colorado are you from? I just shipped a Harris chick to a falconer in Brighton. And will be sending another one to another falconer in Colorado in a few months, but don't recall where he lives.....

Thanks Jimmy,
I 've only made a few posts and some guy is already pissed off so I better shut up and just look from now on.
Mike

Jimmy
08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Don't worry about it, Mike.
Everyone touches a nerve sometime or another. Kelly has had a few shots taken at him lately, so he's just being defensive. It's understandable.
Don't go back into hiding just yet.

goshawk_peregrine
08-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Everyone touches a nerve sometime or another. Kelly has had a few shots taken at him lately, so he's just being defensive. It's understandable.

Ok, I didnt know exactly what I said or did. To answer your earlier question, I'm from Grand Junction.

Mike

everetkhorton
08-13-2007, 06:18 PM

Ok, I didnt know exactly what I said or did. To answer your earlier question, I'm from Grand Junction.

Mike
Mike:
We alway pick on the newer guy's
[smilie=smileys13.gif]

goshawk_peregrine
08-13-2007, 06:21 PM

Mike
Mike:
We alway pick on the newer guy's
[smilie=smileys13.gif]

Oh Cool...I think?

kimmerar
08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey Mike

Welcome to the forum. Jimmy told me once to just say "PISS OFF" if someone flames me!!! I'm not sure if this is the time to use that - but keep it in mind. Maybe a PM to Kelly would help. I guess he is still a little defensive over something that happened a while back.

This is a great group here - but we all can have our bad days. You're knowledge is needed here. Please don't be a lurker - you can just post pictures if you want. You don't have to say anything - just pics of your birds in flight - on a kill, you and your bird, etc......

Again - welcome

goshawk_peregrine
08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey Mike

Welcome to the forum. Jimmy told me once to just say "PISS OFF" if someone flames me!!! I'm not sure if this is the time to use that - but keep it in mind. Maybe a PM to Kelly would help. I guess he is still a little defensive over something that happened a while back.

This is a great group here - but we all can have our bad days. You're knowledge is needed here. Please don't be a lurker - you can just post pictures if you want. You don't have to say anything - just pics of your birds in flight - on a kill, you and your bird, etc......

Again - welcome

Thanks Kim,

Dont see that a PM would do any good. I will just avoid making any comments to, or at him or his buddy.

Mike

KidK
08-14-2007, 10:34 AM
I've been watching for awhile and thought I'd better jump in.I fly most;y goshawks and peregrines these days, but anything wiill do.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Welcome to NAFEX. This is a nice place to hang out and share informaiton.

Do you fly quail at all with your goshawks? I would love to make it to the NAFA meet this year and fly quail with my tercil goshawk. Are you planning on going down there?

Nice to have you here.

Best Regards,

Jimmy
08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey Mike. Do you know Paul Pennell, or Justin Nucci? They are both in Colorado.