PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Hawking Club Banquet

Dirthawking
03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
It is that time of year again. The Colorado Hawking Club (CHC) is holding its annual spring banquet. We will be have a cash bar, an Italian food bar, a talk about our new Chapter 6 concerning falconry, and a general membership meeting (Prior to banquet). And of course, everybodies favorite part.....a raffle!

If you can, please consider helping out with the cause. There are many good things that happen with the monies raised by clubs. Donations can be something as small as a swivel, a book, pictures, artwork, hoods, etc...
Heck they don't even have to be falconry related! Send me five bucks, I'll take it!!! :D

Below is the letter that is going out. If you, your organization, or club require something on letter head, please PM me and I will get one out to you!

Thanks in advance for everybodies help!

Mario

The Colorado Hawking Club is seeking your support through donations to our fundraiser at our annual Spring Banquet to be held on April 17th, 2010, in Sheridan, Colorado at Red & Jerry’s©.
Proceeds from your generous donations will help in many areas including our Apprentice Workshops, Caretakers of Wild Raptors Program, Comanche Grasslands Bird Surveys, and various Educational Programs. Your contributions will help us continue these great programs and many more like them in the future.
Falconry as we currently know it is changing, from the re-write of the Federal regulations, to the upcoming adoption of Colorado's New Chapter 6. Your support will help us in our efforts to shape how falconry is practiced in Colorado for future generations.
Your donation can come in any form that you think a falconer may enjoy. Every donation counts to the cause. For your generous donation you will receive an acknowledgement of your donation in our quarterly newsletter “The Stoop”. With a donation of $50 or more, you will also receive a business cardsize advertisement.
Please mail your donation with your business card, advertisement, or promotional materialbefore April 10th, 2009 to:

Colorado Hawking Club

c/o Mario G. Nickerson

6761 West 67th Circle

Arvada CO, 80003

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments at the above address or (303) 359-5789 or director@coloradohawkingclub.com (director@coloradohawkingclub.com).
Visit our new website at www.coloradohawkingclub.com (http://www.nafex.net/www.coloradohawkingclub.com)

We thank you in advance for your support!

Respectfully,

Mario G. Nickerson
Director-At-Large
Colorado Hawking Club
www.coloradohawkingclub.com (http://www.coloradohawkingclub.com)

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/dirthawking/CHC_Logo12.jpg

YARAK28
03-04-2010, 12:54 AM
hi mario
does anyone know a falconer with the last name testa? because i know his one of his sons

thanks sean g

Dirthawking
03-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Would probably be John Testa.

YARAK28
03-04-2010, 06:30 PM
i believe it is him how many last name testa in co.do you now him? if so i worked with his son tony on the mj tour. one day i was talking to my brother flying my bird and tony over herd me talking so he trip out because he told me his dad flys then we started talking about me moving there. so im just inquiring about local falconers there. can you give me some info how the hawking is in co? ive from cali but been living in vegas for the past 15yrs and its time to get out.

thanks sean g