PDA

View Full Version : New to site

jmnucci
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I've been checking it out for a while now and it looks like there are some great ideas shared along with all the usual BS.

Not sure how often I will contribute, but I'll throw some bio info out there. I've been a falconer pretty steady for the past 20 years. Grew up flying RT's on the east coast and moved to CO after college to fly longwings and enjoy the open spaces. I flew longwings for a few years until the crowding of the city made it pretty much impossible to do properly. Currently I'm flying an intermewed passage tiercel Harris in a cast with a chamber raised female. I also have a reasonably well trained English Setter to round out the hawking team. I've moved out of town so I am looking forward to getting a new g/p hybrid this season and to get back with the longwings.

I look forward to continuing to enjoy everyones prospectives and contribute when I've got something relevent to say.

Saluqi
04-16-2010, 06:38 PM
What's your name?? Makes life easier and friendlier if we have a name to associate with the alias.

jmnucci
04-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Help me out. I can't seem to find in the CP where to add my name to my profile. Thanks.

Justin Nucci

Saluqi
04-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Help me out. I can't seem to find in the CP where to add my name to my profile. Thanks.

Justin Nucci

Justin,

Edit signature along the left margin of the User CP. Let me know if you can't find it.

forestfalcon
04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey Justin,
We've met a few times at various CHC happenings. Anyway, welcome to the site! It's a good place to learn things, see pictures, and waste time (which is what I'm doing at the moment.) :D

Missed you at the banquet! Maybe I'll see you at the picnic this summer...