PDA

View Full Version : SCFA picnic

Jimmy
08-23-2007, 02:58 PM
I would've thought that Chris would have posted this, but I guess he's been too busy gassing people........

The South Carolina Falconer's Association is having their eyass picnic this Saturday, August 25th, at 10:00am.
401 Tommy White Rd.
Pauline / Glenn Springs S.C.

There will be a Telemetry Fox Hunt, and a basic dog obedience Training session. A weathering area will be available for those who choose to bring birds.

Corren
09-01-2007, 12:08 PM
i really wanted to go to that, but I was scheduled to work that weekend [smilie=BangHead.gif] Any idea when the SCFA is going to have another Falconry meet?

wesleyc6
09-02-2007, 06:30 PM
MLK weekend will have two in GA and I think soon after that there is another one in SC.

Baine
09-03-2007, 08:20 AM
i really wanted to go to that, but I was scheduled to work that weekend [smilie=BangHead.gif] Any idea when the SCFA is going to have another Falconry meet?

I went to the meet. It was hot, no one brought their birds. Excellent food thanks to Sara. I think the only scheduled meet is the year end meet in Feb. They are wanting someone from the low country area to put something on Nov/Dec but I know deer season wreaks havoc with that schedule. We'll see.

Baine