PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Holland

Robin
05-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Hello all,

My name is Robin, i am from Holland. Happily married with Irma and father of Sharon (16) Remon (13) and Stein (6).

I started falconry with reading books, go to some information days, watch dvd's and talk and get practical support from experienced falconers in my area. I have gave it a lot of tought, and decided to get myself a bird.

I ordered a FHH from an experienced breeder, and as i type, she hopefully is develloping in her egg right now. (first see if there is a female among the 4 eggs). If there is a female, she will be parent reared and i will get her at the end of august or begin september.

Im looking foreward very much on training and flying her. My wife and kids also looking foreward very much to it.

I am also looking foreward very much on hanging around on this forum and maybe make some friends. Allready read some articles wich are very intresting..i am sure i will learn a lot from experienced people around here.

kind regards
Robin

GONEHAWKN
05-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Welcome Robin....my sponsor from many years ago was just in your country on vacation. Good luck with your journey. it's good that you have your family supporting you!!

thunderheartiii
05-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello and (welc) to NAFEX.

everetkhorton
05-01-2010, 10:16 PM
(welc)Robin