PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California, Los angeles.

lovefreshwater
08-31-2007, 12:08 AM
hi guys!
Hello form sunnyside California, Los angeles.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I have been lurking on many forums for a couple of months now. You guys sound like a great group and I have enjoyed and learned alot from the topics across the board.

My internet name is lovefreshwater and I live here in southern California, Los angeles. I will be taking the state test after they send me a falconer information package. I have been studying from the many sites to be a falconer but, i dicidet to read CHC apprentice text book as soon as i get one.

I have always had an interest in falconry but never the time to pusrue it. Recently I hooked on many streams of falconry's informations from the webs and dicided to be one. I'm thinking to get and planning to working with a RT. I look forward to interacting with you all here.
if anyone lives near L.A. plz, feel freeto send me a e-mail or PM it to me.
Cheers,
love freshwater

everetkhorton
08-31-2007, 08:08 AM
hi guys!
Hello form sunnyside California, Los angeles.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I have been lurking on many forums for a couple of months now. You guys sound like a great group and I have enjoyed and learned alot from the topics across the board.

My internet name is lovefreshwater and I live here in southern California, Los angeles. I will be taking the state test after they send me a falconer information package. I have been studying from the many sites to be a falconer but, i dicidet to read CHC apprentice text book as soon as i get one.

I have always had an interest in falconry but never the time to pusrue it. Recently I hooked on many streams of falconry's informations from the webs and dicided to be one. I'm thinking to get and planning to working with a RT. I look forward to interacting with you all here.
if anyone lives near L.A. plz, feel freeto send me a e-mail or PM it to me.
Cheers,
love freshwater

Welcome:
Why not use your real name, we are all real people. The CHC study guide wil help you more thatn the web sites, because we never agree on any one thing. One of the best things is to get in the field with a falconer.
You can have your name added to your post by going in to the profile. Also an aveator can be added. Again, welcome and have fun. Tell us a little something about yourself.

Rudd
08-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Welcome. I passed my exam two weeks ago and only used the CHC study guide. Made the test EASY. Reading this forum also gave me a lot of help in just understanding the basic terminology.

Good luck.

everetkhorton
08-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Welcome. I passed my exam two weeks ago and only used the CHC study guide. Made the test EASY. Reading this forum also gave me a lot of help in just understanding the basic terminology.

Good luck.

Rudd:
Glad to hear you passed your exam. Now the real fun starts. Oh ya, you will learn some real terminology on this site. [smilie=banana.gif] Watch out for Jimmy, he come up with new ones every day. With my spell I even add a few [smilie=icon_thumright.gif] HA HA Jimmy I told him first.
Again, welcome Rudd

lovefreshwater
08-31-2007, 02:19 PM
yeah~ i'll keep my pen name...i'm afraid of I.D. thefts over in internets. one of my friend just got ripped off $7500 from his debit card...he can't pay for it and now he is living in a old R.V.... [smilie=BangHead.gif] i wonder how he is able to keep his falcons...
i'll check up on a avater hope i can find something good.
thank you for the input about CHC. hopefully, California fish and game will send me a package about "get into the falcony" as soon as possible. i left a message almost a month ago and i still hasn't got any news from them... [smilie=dontknow.gif]
thank you for reading!

Falcon Boy
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the boards. Chris will find it sooner or later and send you here-

http://nafex.net/viewtopic.php?t=160

If someone wants to steal your info they don't need your real name, every time you post or go anywhere on the internet it leaves a signature and people with the right skills can get anything and everything. Just ask the people who posted something illegal on my site than had the state banging on their door the next day [smilie=icon_hang.gif]

CHC study guide is awesome as everyone said, it will help a lot.

Jimmy
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
yeah~ i'll keep my pen name...i'm afraid of I.D. thefts over in internets.

One of the requirements of this forum is that you use a real name, not just a pen name. As Noah said, you're not any safer by using a pen name anyway. Someone who won't give their name usually has something to hide.........

lovefreshwater
08-31-2007, 05:30 PM
yeah~ i'll keep my pen name...i'm afraid of I.D. thefts over in internets.

One of the requirements of this forum is that you use a real name, not just a pen name. As Noah said, you're not any safer by using a pen name anyway. Someone who won't give their name usually has something to hide.........

hi, Jimmy. thank you for reply.
yes i want to hide my I.D. as much as possible. as i wrote earlier that it's for my security reason. it's no offence to you at all. just like i won't reveal my Social security # to anyone without insurance.
if the Admin wants that as a requirement for this forums he will send me a Pm already as most of admin usually does .
and my real name is might be very similer to your name anyway. that't the funny part. thank you for letting me know important rule of this site. i'll consider it .

Jimmy
08-31-2007, 05:37 PM
How is posting your name gonna be a threat to your "security"???
Especially just a first name? We haven't asked for a background check, just a first name........ [smilie=dontknow.gif]

lovefreshwater
08-31-2007, 05:58 PM
How is posting your name gonna be a threat to your "security"???
Especially just a first name? We haven't asked for a background check, just a first name........ [smilie=dontknow.gif]

hi, jimmy i like your avater by the way! it's cool.

okey, i'll give you a hint! my name was kinda mentioned at this forums...
search on this title of thread down below and you shall know my name...lolol
search

"i live in an apartment mewing choices"

[smilie=eusa_boohoo.gif] [smilie=icon_pray.gif] [smilie=icon_toilet.gif]

Jimmy
08-31-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm not searching anything to try and guess your name. That's something a 6 year old would do. If you are that immature as to want to play guessing games, I could give a rat's ass what your name is. Best of luck to you....... [smilie=icon_hang.gif]

lovefreshwater
08-31-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm not searching anything to try and guess your name. That's something a 6 year old would do. If you are that immature as to want to play guessing games, I could give a rat's ass what your name is. Best of luck to you....... [smilie=icon_hang.gif]

You are not having a fun today!

i'll go back continue making my own telemtry scanner then...

nice talking to you!

[smilie=icon_toilet.gif]

everetkhorton
08-31-2007, 07:05 PM

nice talking to you!

[smilie=icon_toilet.gif]

Use John Doe from CA. If you are on the internet or order anything, you can be a target anyway. If you were in the military your SS# is everwhere.

lovefreshwater
09-01-2007, 09:46 AM

nice talking to you!

[smilie=icon_toilet.gif]

Use John Doe from CA. If you are on the internet or order anything, you can be a target anyway. If you were in the military your SS# is everwhere.

that's a fantastic idea! why didn't i came up with that! one of my friend befor he became a navy seal and i remenber he was doing the samething! by the way do you know how to change log in name here? i have no clue.

Rudd
09-02-2007, 12:02 AM
California does produce some real winners. Unbelievable.

lovefreshwater
09-02-2007, 12:24 PM
[smilie=wav.gif]

that's right!! My californian Buddy~~! we got Superb Sunshines over here!
Bops grows better & bigger! all the foods are healthy & good taste!!

Forum readers! Plz, Come to the Golden states of California for this Season!! and enjoy our beutiful nature and of it gifts.

That's right!! WE ARE CALIFORNIANS!!! <<<<(((( Plz, see the movie 300 theater near you.))))))))) [smilie=eusa_clap.gif] [smilie=eusa_clap.gif]
[smilie=eusa_clap.gif]

lovefreshwater
09-02-2007, 12:26 PM
[smilie=wav.gif]

That's right!! My Californian Buddy~~! We got Superb Sunshines than anywhere eles!!

Bops grows better & bigger! all the foods are healthy & good tasting!!

Forum readers! Plz, Come to the Golden states of California for this Season!! and enjoy our beutiful nature and of it gifts.

That's right!! WE~ ARE~ CALIFORNIANS!!! <<<<(((( Plz, see the movie 300 theater near you.))))))))) [smilie=icon_pray.gif] [smilie=icon_pray.gif] [smilie=eusa_clap.gif] [smilie=eusa_clap.gif]
[smilie=eusa_clap.gif]

wesleyc6
09-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Lovesfreshwater,
Welcome to Nafex. There are MANY good, solid falconers on this site. We are glad you have found us and we will help anyway we can. We do ask that you include a real name. It keeps it friendly here and it helps prevent misunderstandings. Noah gave you a link on how to do it.

Please take care of it and don't hesitate to ask for help,
Wes (moderator)

outhawkn
09-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Jimmy dont be bashful, tell us how you really feel! [smilie=smileys13.gif]

I agree.
Bill

lovefreshwater
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Lovesfreshwater,
Welcome to Nafex. There are MANY good, solid falconers on this site. We are glad you have found us and we will help anyway we can. We do ask that you include a real name. It keeps it friendly here and it helps prevent misunderstandings. Noah gave you a link on how to do it.

Please take care of it and don't hesitate to ask for help,
Wes (moderator)

okey! i just did. hope this is working....

wesleyc6
09-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks!

I think you probably still need to go to the part of your profile that give you an option to always attach your signature.

sharptail
09-03-2007, 01:33 AM
So~Watsit gonna be~Falconry or just more Bull?

lovefreshwater
09-03-2007, 11:16 AM
okey! hold on ! lol

hows gonna beeee~ ta lala talala talala~ [smilie=eusa_boohoo.gif]

okey...i tried to change log on name but looks like it's stuck. i followed instructions though...i don't know! let me know if you have better idea! pm me thanks! [smilie=eusa_think.gif]
[smilie=iamwithstupid.gif]

wesleyc6
09-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Looks like you have it now. NOthing wrong with the log in name, just including your real name in your signature was enough. Thanks and enjoy!

lovefreshwater
09-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Looks like you have it now. NOthing wrong with the log in name, just including your real name in your signature was enough. Thanks and enjoy!

[smilie=eusa_think.gif] oh! okey...! how did i do that? [smilie=dontknow.gif] lol

Thanks for giving me a proper guidance.