PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Newcastle England UK

Phil Myers
06-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Hi my name is Phil Myers I've been a Longwinger for over 30yrs flying here in the UK. I currently fly a small Dark Female Peregrine (1lb 13oz) and a Tiercel Peales/Peregrine (1lb 7oz).
ATVB thumbsupp
Phil

Phil Myers
06-01-2010, 11:09 AM
No disrespect to IFF but quickly looking through this forum its much more orientated around flying Falcons, which is fantastic:D
Only problem Dan, down loading pics on here is harder and I cant find the psell check eitherconfusedd
ATVB
Phil

Eagle Owl
06-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi Phil,

Welcome to NAFEX! :D You can't upload pics here, you have to use something like Photobucket or Flicker. As for the spell checker, when you reply to a post you should see the spell check symbol in the top right corner of the post. You may have to download the spell checker, but after you do, then it should work for ya. ;)

Phil Myers
06-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi Phil,

Welcome to NAFEX! :D You can't upload pics here, you have to use something like Photobucket or Flicker. As for the spell checker, when you reply to a post you should see the spell check symbol in the top right corner of the post. You may have to download the spell checker, but after you do, then it should work for ya. ;)
Thanx Brandi
I struggle with Photobucket but will give it another go
Regards
Phil

Dirthawking
06-01-2010, 03:03 PM
http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

Phil, welcome to NAFEX. The above thread should help you learn how to post photos using photobucket.

Again, welcome.

Eagle Owl
06-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Thanx Brandi
I struggle with Photobucket but will give it another go
Regards
Phil

If you need help Phil, I am happy to post the pics for you. ;) You can e-mail them to me and tell me where you want them. brandi7777@yahoo.com

sharptail
06-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi my name is Phil Myers I've been a Longwinger for over 30yrs flying here in the UK. I currently fly a small Dark Female Peregrine (1lb 13oz) and a Tiercel Peales/Peregrine (1lb 7oz).
ATVB thumbsupp
Phil
Hi Phil,
Welcome to NAFEX! I have flown an Anatum peregrine the also flew at 29 oz. but never considered her small. Actually she was just slightly above average as far as our North American peregrines go, with the exception of the Peals subspecies.
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285/sharptailgrouse/scan0015.jpg
All the Best!

Greg
06-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi Phil I see you decided to cross the pond as well!
Greg

Chris L.
06-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Hi Phil,

Welcome to NAFEX. I am happy you are enjoying the forum. Some of the things are a little different, like the picture uploading, but you will get used to it.

I hope you find NAFEX useful.

Kindest regards

Chris

Grahame
06-02-2010, 02:56 AM
Greetings from a fellow almost Geordie.

Born in Middlesbrough, England, moved to Canada when I was twelve when my folks decided it was time to get out.

Welcome to the group.

Grahame
Calgary, Alberta

Phil Myers
06-02-2010, 06:44 AM
http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

Phil, welcome to NAFEX. The above thread should help you learn how to post photos using photobucket.

Again, welcome.
Its a frustrating joined photobucket 2008 but lost me passwordfrus)
Thanks for you help

If you need help Phil, I am happy to post the pics for you. ;) You can e-mail them to me and tell me where you want them. brandi7777@yahoo.com
Thanx Brandi thats very kind of you I will give it one more go and might have to take you up on your kind offer:D
Regards
Phil

Hi Phil I see you decided to cross the pond as well!
Greg
Hi Greg you okay buddy? ;)

Hi Phil,

Welcome to NAFEX. I am happy you are enjoying the forum. Some of the things are a little different, like the picture uploading, but you will get used to it.

I hope you find NAFEX useful.

Kindest regards

Chris
Hi Chris thanx for the warm welcome

Greetings from a fellow almost Geordie.

Born in Middlesbrough, England, moved to Canada when I was twelve when my folks decided it was time to get out.

Welcome to the group.

Grahame
Calgary, Alberta
Hi Grahame
Your a lucky man whats the hawking like where you live???
Regards
Phil

Phil Myers
06-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi Phil,
Welcome to NAFEX! I have flown an Anatum peregrine the also flew at 29 oz. but never considered her small. Actually she was just slightly above average as far as our North American peregrines go, with the exception of the Peals subspecies.
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285/sharptailgrouse/scan0015.jpg
All the Best!
Hi Jeff
Thats a nice looking Falcon
My Falcon is classed as a small peregrine here in the UK 1lb13oz (800grms)
Most Long wingers here in the UK fly Peregrines 2lb3oz+, personally I like them small, they produce the same results, if anything in my mind fly higher pitches and more stylish than the 2lb+ ones to be fair. But horses for courses as they say.
ATVB:D
Phil
Ps that my small peregrine 'Jinty' pictured in my avatorthumbsupp