PDA

View Full Version : AZ summer picnic

dirthawker2004
07-01-2010, 05:40 PM
so the summer picnic has been scheduled for Aug 14-15. we are planning on having some games, workshops, BBQ, and other stuff to make it a fun weekend for the falconers and others that want to come. there will be instruction on the Anglo Indian hood, jesses, layman rolled anklets, general how to become a falconer and other stuff. for the people stating out in falconry this is a good place to start and for the ones that are already in the sport it should be a good time as always. I would like to make it a good time like the annual botcher bash like past yrs. the event will be held at the historic Ox bow saloon 607 west main St. Payson AZ, 85541. they have a nice area on the back for perching birds for those that can and would like to bring them. hope to see many there

for those that would like to participate in running some of the work shops please feel free to call me (602) 478-4593 or E mail me dirthawker2008@yahoo.com

thanks Jason

dirthawker2004
07-13-2010, 06:20 PM
bump

borderhawk
08-05-2010, 11:04 PM
bump again! :D

mainefalconer
08-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Jason and Michelle,

Please say hello to everyone out there. I miss the AZ crew.
I owe a huge thank you to Ben Schwartz, Bob Carson, Harry McElroy, Pam Hessey, Charlie Kaiser, Jamaica Smith and others for hosting me out there for 6 months and letting me hawk their areas! I'll be here at our annual picnic/business meeting for the Maine club on the same day, so I'll be thinking of you folks.

Yours in the Sport,
Scott

dirthawker2004
08-06-2010, 03:30 PM
will do only a week away now. hope you have a good time I know we will as always.

dirthawker2004
08-11-2010, 03:47 PM
just a few more days

so the summer picnic has been scheduled for Aug 14-15. we are planning on having some games, workshops, BBQ, and other stuff to make it a fun weekend for the falconers and others that want to come. there will be instruction on the Anglo Indian hood, jesses, layman rolled anklets, general how to become a falconer and other stuff. for the people stating out in falconry this is a good place to start and for the ones that are already in the sport it should be a good time as always. I would like to make it a good time like the annual botcher bash like past yrs. the event will be held at the historic Ox bow saloon 607 west main St. Payson AZ, 85541. they have a nice area on the back for perching birds for those that can and would like to bring them. hope to see many there

for those that would like to participate in running some of the work shops please feel free to call me (602) 478-4593 or E mail me dirthawker2008@yahoo.com

thanks Jason