PDA

View Full Version : Marshalls telemetry

adam norrie
08-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I seem to be having trouble ordering this telemetry over in the UK, is it viable to order it from the States and have it shipped over, cost wise I mean? Im after the 434 with power max and micro transmitters. Would some one let me know how much this will cost me please.

thankyou
adam

Dirthawking
08-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Marshall is on this site. I will move your thread to that forum to make it easier for them to answer your questions directly.

outhawkn
08-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Contact them direct from their website, I'm sure they would be happy to help you. They usually are very friendly and helpful...........

adam norrie
08-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Thanks guys. I will contact direct.

RLBagley
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I seem to be having trouble ordering this telemetry over in the UK, is it viable to order it from the States and have it shipped over, cost wise I mean? Im after the 434 with power max and micro transmitters. Would some one let me know how much this will cost me please.

thankyou
adam

Hello Adam and thanks for your message-

A little over two years ago, we made a big commitment to the UK Market by setting up a permanent Office over there for Customer Support as well as for Sales. Stephen & Zoe Lea run the facility and carry stock there on hand so people can enjoy immediate delivery.

The new Marshall Radio Website (http://marshallradio.com/index.html) also has a UK-specific area (http://marshallradio.com/marshall-radio-telemetry-british-falconry) where all products are priced in pounds and already include VAT and Duties. Then, shipping from the Midlands to your home would be added to that.

Anyway, here is the contact info you'll want:

Marshall Radio Direct
29 Landside
Pennington
Lancashire
WN7 3JT
UK

EMail: stephen@marshallradio.com
Tel 0161 870 6518

RLBagley
08-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks guys. I will contact direct.

Also, a small thing: for some reason, the Brits always refer to us as "Marshalls," making the name plural.

The actual name of the company is Marshall Radio Telemetry, but there is another company in the UK called "Marshalls" that must be a well-known enterprise and that's what gets remembered and then used somehow.

Anyway, just "Marshall Radio" is even better . . . . .

(now you can tell your friends in the green and pleasant land that you've got it straight)

RB

adam norrie
08-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi Robert,

Thankyou for your reply, made note regarding no S on Marshall:D.

Regarding the UK dealer, I phoned him twice and have got nowhere. Promised twice to phone me back and never did. I am waiting to buy new receiver and two new transmitters. Obviously Steve is not worried about selling them.

I phoned Ian Garland and was sent a back pack straight away. I wish he had the rest in stock.

I need it quite urgently, but looks like that will not happen.

look forward to your views.

adam norrie

RLBagley
08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi Robert,

Thankyou for your reply, made note regarding no S on Marshall:D.

Regarding the UK dealer, I phoned him twice and have got nowhere. Promised twice to phone me back and never did. I am waiting to buy new receiver and two new transmitters. Obviously Steve is not worried about selling them.

I phoned Ian Garland and was sent a back pack straight away. I wish he had the rest in stock.

I need it quite urgently, but looks like that will not happen.

look forward to your views.

adam norrie

OK, this seems to be the same message also sent before as a Private Message, and which was answered earlier. We'll move forward as discussed in my reply.
RB