PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from IL

longwinger2010
08-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Hello to all on Nafex....I am new to Nafex but have been involved in falconry for quite a while. I am hoping to meet some really great people here.

I live near Champaign IL and currently fly a PFRT who is almost done with her molt. Her hunting weight last season was 1120g and she is currently sitting at a rotund 1750g ! I'm considering renaming her BUTTERBALL ! I'm surprised she recover from a bate !

I hope the molt is going well for everyone and that we all have a wonderful weekend !!!

God Bless !!

outhawkn
08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
(welc) to nafex.clapp:D

topgun
08-12-2010, 09:49 AM
welcome to NAFEX, THERE are alot of great people and great information on here. Im flying a tiercel redtail name Mad Max THIS will be his 3rd season he killed 3times what he took his 1st yr of 32 squirrels IM planning to have a female this yr also but will be keeping MAD MAX

Lowachi
08-12-2010, 10:57 AM
welcome aboard>> Before the signature police getcha, rules say you must sign your name, Keeps it friendly. You can set it automatically on your UCP.

since I'm returning to the darkside and flying a tail this year, I'm sure I'll bump into ya somewhere.

longwinger2010
08-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Lowachi....I gotta tell ya I love flyin' my RTH Gypsy ! She rolls over and drops outta the sky like a gun safe loaded with cement !

I was hoping to trap a hen Prairie during the NAFA meet this year but my dog situation has changed so I'm going to have to put it off one more year til I can get a Vizsla puppy !!!

dtl8686
08-15-2010, 04:08 PM
welcome aboard>> Before the signature police getcha, rules say you must sign your name, Keeps it friendly. You can set it automatically on your UCP.

since I'm returning to the darkside and flying a tail this year, I'm sure I'll bump into ya somewhere.

Welcome back to the darkside Rich! thumbsupp I hope you're feeling better? Maybe we will see you at our picnic?

longwinger2010
08-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I sent a msg to the IFO re. the Newsletter not arriving. Can you msg me some details on the picnic?