PDA

View Full Version : aprichard's Introduction

aprichard
09-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone,

Someone told me that I should take the time to let everyone know who I am so I guess I will go ahead post here.

My name is Adam Prichard and I live in Benton Arkansas, I am a General class falconer and an active member of the Arkansas Hawking Association as well as NAFA, I enjoy the out doors especially when I am with my birds. I am married with a 11yr old daughter who enjoys spending time with her dad and the hawks. ( I hope that continues through her teenage years) I have not done much posting over the last year or so on any boards, as I have not had the time but things are starting to up for me in that department so I should be posting more. I am a very inquisitive person who enjoys learning, I spend a lot of time asking questions just to see what others think and to get their perspective, I feel like that is how we all learn. Well enough about me it's time to learn something about everyone else, please feel free to ask anything!

I hope you all have a great season and I look forward to talking with you all.

Jimmy
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Good to meet you, Adam.
What do you fly, and what's your preferred quarry?

everetkhorton
09-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Hello everyone,

Someone told me that I should take the time to let everyone know who I am so I guess I will go ahead post here.

My name is Adam Prichard and I live in Benton Arkansas, I am a General class falconer and an active member of the Arkansas Hawking Association as well as NAFA, I enjoy the out doors especially when I am with my birds. I am married with a 11yr old daughter who enjoys spending time with her dad and the hawks. ( I hope that continues through her teenage years) I have not done much posting over the last year or so on any boards, as I have not had the time but things are starting to up for me in that department so I should be posting more. I am a very inquisitive person who enjoys learning, I spend a lot of time asking questions just to see what others think and to get their perspective, I feel like that is how we all learn. Well enough about me it's time to learn something about everyone else, please feel free to ask anything!

I hope you all have a great season and I look forward to talking with you all.

Adam:
Welcome to the site, I would suggest that you go to your profile and have your name added to your post automadicly. It is always nice to respond to a real person instead to a made up name. Have fun and post often.

kimmerar
09-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey Adam. I gotta say Adam is a great falconer and great guy. Talk with him often. Doesn't live far from me.

This is a great group here. Lots of knowledge even thought we don't always agree. Check out Lee's sharpy. I'll have someone to go to kentucky with me by the time you finish it.

Again - welcome to the site