PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Falconers Fall Feild Meet

idbirdman
08-26-2010, 05:40 PM
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z51/idbirdman/IFAFall2010MeetFlierforUtah.jpg

We would love to see every one there.

Thanks
Stephen

idbirdman
10-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay. Here are more details on the meet this week.

Thursday:
7:30am-8:00am meet at the Wyndam hotel
9:00am leave for hunting

Friday:
7:30am-8:00am meet at the Wyndam hotel for coffee or juice and doughnuts

Saturday:
7:30am-8:00am meet at the Wyndam hotel
7:00pm-? Meet at the Diamond Barn for Banquet and raffle

Our Banquet will be held at the Dimond Barn again along highway 25. It is in the heart of where we will be hunting. This is a privately owned meeting area that is set up for reunions and special events. We will be having smoked tri-tip with Dutch oven potatoes, salads and deserts. People are welcome to bring a salad or chips if they would like to add to the meal. We will be providing utensils, plates, cups and soda. They have asked that no one smokes or consumes alcohol inside the building so please help us respect that. The meal will cost each of us $11.00 and will need to be paid at the time of the banquet. With that you will receive 5 raffle tickets for our raffle. We have been receiving some very nice donations for our raffle. We ask that every one coming to the banquet/meet please bring and item or two to donate and help raise funds for the club.

There are also great hunting opportunities around here. From the motel you are just minutes away from some rabbit hunting. You can head South to the South hills and find more bunnies and Chuckers. North you can find some Huns and lots of pheasants and ducks. And can get you into some sage grouse within a half hour of the hotel.

If you are hunting water fowl just make sure that you have your federal waterfowl stamp with you along with your state’s hunting license. If you are planning of getting here on Saturday you will be able to purchace an out of state licence from the local Walmart. The fish and game office in Jerome will be open till 5:00pm on Friday of the meet.

I will be reachable the entire time on my cell at 208-681-5495. Please don't hesitate call if you have any questions. Thanks

Stephen Buffat