PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Stanfield, NC

barbeephotography
09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Anthony and I am a 24 year old male with a passion for the outdoors. I am in the process of learning more about falconry and hope to someday soon join the ranks. Thanks for having me!

everetkhorton
09-27-2010, 12:40 PM
(welc)Anthony!

Lowachi
09-27-2010, 12:46 PM
welcome aboard. There's a good apprentice sub-forum here..reading through it might save you a lot of typing of question. Many of the beginner quandries are address
ed there.
Again, welcome to nafex

FredFogg
09-27-2010, 03:28 PM
(welc) to NAFEX! The NC Falconers Guild picnic was yesterday near you, I hope you were able to attend and meet some of the NC falconers. We will have workshops, events, and meets posted on the guild website.

hawkerev
09-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Anthony

Were you at the NCFG picnic this past Saturday ?
Met several new people, trying to remember if you were one ?

The The NC Falconers Guild also has an Apprentice Workshop on November 6, 2010.

More info here
http://www.ncfalconersguild.org/20101106Workshop.docx

Regular website here
http://www.ncfalconersguild.org/

Keep up to date with the website as we will have 4 meets this year!

Good luck,

hawkerev
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Sorry missed Fred's post, Missed ya Fred at the NCFG had some good stuff at the Auction, Got one of Ling's hoods ... Incredible work.

barbeephotography
09-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Indeed I was at the picnic. I had a great time and met some great people. Unfortunately I had to leave as the auction was beginning though. I've got several good books that I am working through and have a couple of local falconers that I am going to take hunting next month to see what I can learn.

laj
09-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Yup, picnic just wasn't the same without Fred lol. We need to have the picnic earlier like we had before so Fred will have to miss another.

Don't think I have had the pleasure to meet you, Anthony. We arrived a bit late, just enough time to eat lunch and start the auction...maybe the next meet.