PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WA but soon to be MI

mak7903
10-09-2010, 08:30 PM
im in the army and im soon to be moving back to MI. i look foward to starting this as soon as i get out. im sure ill find forums in here on how to start out but if any one in the area of MI can point me in the right direction. thanks so much

Lee Slikkers
10-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Welcome "MAK7903",
Where abouts in MI will you be returning too?

MI has a pretty active club, Michigan Hawking Club - http://www.michiganhawkingclub.com

I live on the southern west side of MI, Holland...if you're in the area drop me a PM or email and get in touch. Good luck!

everetkhorton
10-10-2010, 03:04 PM
stupdI live about 60 miles or so North of Lee. Things are starting to pick up in Mi. With the trapping season in full swing. Please remember to sign your post. You can use the User CP in the upper left hand corner. Thanks for the service to your country.

mak7903
10-11-2010, 01:39 AM
i will be around in the taylor, romulus aera. i have one last deployment but mine are not every long. i will be back home next may. i st depoymenthave fallen in love with falconry since i heard about. im am trying to learn as much as i can. im just falling short of really where to start. im reading alot on line but i guess i just dont know where to start. thanks for everything guys

mak7903
10-11-2010, 01:51 AM
thanks Lee. i will but like i said i wont be home till May. but im trying to learn as much as i can. i only want to do this right. i only go at things 100% this sport seem like i can do so much with it and it seems like u never to learning.

harrishawk_79
10-11-2010, 11:22 AM
well i live in taylor michigan you are welcome to look me up and hang out and go flying when you get back in town im pretty active on this forum you can send me a pm when you want to get my phone number or more info such as email well sorry didnt see you wont be home til may so flying with me will be out but you would still be welcome to look me up and come see my mews and set up and hang out.

mak7903
10-11-2010, 05:44 PM
wow that would be great. thanks

Dirthawking
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Please go to user cp and sign all your posts with your real first name. One of the few rules we have around here.

mak7903
10-12-2010, 07:25 PM
frus)sorry thought i did but i must have not saved it. thanks