PDA

View Full Version : Hello

chris3bees
10-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Hello to you all, I am a new member on this forum, would love to talk to people around here that are practising falconers. I am deperately trying to get a male for my European Eagle Owl. Anyone has any ideas?
I have been a falconer in the UK for about 15 years and have since emigrated to the US, and now live in Northern AZ.

Dirthawking
10-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Welcome to NAFEX....

....and welcome to the united states! There is at least one person breeding eagle owls in the united states. Talk to Michael Beran, I am sure he can put you in touch with the person he got his from.

Also, please sign all your posts with your real first name. One of the few rules here. You can go to user CP and add it automatically every time you post.

Please let one of the mods know if you need anything.

SadieHawk
10-15-2010, 08:40 AM
There is an eagle owl breeder in Michigan, New York, Missouri, Georgia, Utah and a few more I may be missing. You can PM me and I can get you their info.

jfseaman
10-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Hello to you all, I am a new member on this forum, would love to talk to people around here that are practising falconers. I am deperately trying to get a male for my European Eagle Owl. Anyone has any ideas?
I have been a falconer in the UK for about 15 years and have since emigrated to the US, and now live in Northern AZ.Hi Chris,

Do you know Geoff Dalton?

chris3bees
10-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Hello Fred,
Yes I know Geoff very well, most of my experience has been with him and I brought the owl he gave me over to the US.
I have been friends with Geoff for the last 15 years at least and have worked at his centre for five or six years. How do you know him?
Chris.

jfseaman
10-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Hello Fred,
Yes I know Geoff very well, most of my experience has been with him and I brought the owl he gave me over to the US.
I have been friends with Geoff for the last 15 years at least and have worked at his centre for five or six years. How do you know him?
Chris.
I though the description looked familiar. (welc)

If you have the $, there are a couple eagle owls on the Raptors Nest www.raptorsnest.com (http://www.raptorsnest.com) and one on RaptorsForSale http://www.raptorsforsale.com/raptors-for-sale.asp.

I believe I may have been in the office at Geoff's place once when you were on the phone. About the time of your move from Phoenix area.

Young Christopher couldn't stop talking about his visit with you.

PM me your contact details and if I can, I'll stop by on my way to or from NAFA.

thunderheartiii
10-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Hello and (welc) to NAFEX and the USA.

everetkhorton
10-18-2010, 08:38 AM
(welc)Chris.